Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Accessories

ses

ive had my aygo for 6 months now and im desperate for accessories, yes i know you can get the little skirts from the dealer but i want that one thats featured on here from holland eBay...WOW!

does anyone else have this problem about getting bits, i hope we dont have to wait about a year for body kits to come on sale.

If you got some accessories id love to know where you got them from, or pics would do...

aygo 4 eva :thumbsup:

ive had my aygo for 6 months now and im desperate for accessories, yes i know you can get the little skirts from the dealer but i want that one thats featured on here from holland ebay...WOW!

does anyone else have this problem about getting bits, i hope we dont have to wait about a year for body kits to come on sale.

If you got some accessories id love to know where you got them from, or pics would do...

Try looking at the Peugeot 107 accessories - they have a better range than the Aygo especially for the interior - I'm looking at the aluminium trim and gear knob.

ive had my aygo for 6 months now and im desperate for accessories, yes i know you can get the little skirts from the dealer but i want that one thats featured on here from holland ebay...WOW!

Try looking at the Peugeot 107 accessories - they have a better range than the Aygo especially for the interior - I'm looking at the aluminium trim and gear knob.

oh thanks alot mate

oh thanks alot mate

You can find the pics here

linky to topic

Note the trim around the gearbox, centre console cubby(not shown) and on the electric window switches

Hope this helps.

oh thanks alot mate

linky to topic

Note the trim around the gearbox, centre console cubby(not shown) and on the electric window switches

Hope this helps.

yeah thanks i want them now, :-) where can i get them from, do u know?

oh thanks alot mate

linky to topic

Hope this helps.

yeah thanks i want them now, :-) where can i get them from, do u know?

well i know where the dealer is, so can get them from there. ok thanks 4 ya help m8

Pug Bug,

Did you put the aluminium trim bits in yourself or did a dealer do it for you?

Also are the pedals part of the Peugeot accessories, can't seem to find them in the brochure - or did you find them yourself from a 3rd party? - they definately look the biz!

I did the trim myself. It was very simple to fit as long as you get it right first time as the 3M tape is very sticky.

The pedals are a Peugeot accessory but not in the brochure as the accessory dept were told they are only for Lhd which is actually incorrect. The part number if you want them is 942580 and will cost you about £40 but they are pretty good quallity. Clutch and brake just screw on but the accelerator you need to fit by !Removed! on top of the existing removable pedal

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links