Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Facelift Photo

Bosnjo

Here is photo of Avensis facelift, this one is oficial. Go to this site:

Toyota Publications

And then put in the "Part Number": PZ415-T9520-00, then hit "Search".

There you go. Just open PDF document.

Nice one Bosnjo. If you see any pics of the new one let us all know. I think we have all seen the snowy spy shots.

Thanks again.

Lack of side repeaters clean up the lines, and those indicator mirrors look sexy.

Come on, show some enthusiasm! I know it's Friday but....... ;-)

Lack of side repeaters clean up the lines, and those indicator mirrors look sexy.

Come on, show some enthusiasm! I know it's Friday but....... ;-)

Also be more expensive when some joker smacks 'em off! ;)

Nice find Bosnjo!

Headlights are completely different inside. They are clear ones, turning signs inside them are different. Bumper bellow headlights makes 80º instead of 40º before, bumper has protection strips at front and at the back, in-mirrors turning signs...

New front grill and Toyota Badge with different surrounding (I like my front grill better-2005)

I also don't like that "hole" on the top of the bumper bellow the front grill, in the middle.

Headlights are completely different inside. They are clear ones, turning signs inside them are different. Bumper bellow headlights makes 80º instead of 40º before, bumper has protection strips at front and at the back, in-mirrors turning signs...

New front grill and Toyota badge with different surrounding (I like my front grill better-2005)

...yes, and 10 per cent less you'll get when you come to sell your car. "Oh...but it's not the new model". ;)

Enthusiastic about losing money? :angry:

....and all for some minor cosmetic changes. Still, I suppose it's the norm now...being shafted.

CircularSaw show me a car in this class that doesnt lose money, at least toyota are trying to keep up to date with the styling these days which can only be a good thing

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried it but comes back with no document found.... :crybaby:

Ditto to above :(

Yea I cant get it to show a pdf? What do I put in the drop down boxes? :blink:

To be honest I wouldnt waste your time it just looks like an even bigger blob than it is now. Although its more of a fastback shape like the old model, which is nice. Still a giant hefty slab sided blob though.

Toyota removed all photos from their official site, I don't know why.

STOP PRESS! I HAVE FOUND NEW PHOTOS OF THE AVENSIS RE-SHAPE FROM A SPANISH CLUB SITE. ALSO OFFICIAL TOYOTA PICS!

New Avensis Shots :)

Toyota removed all photos from their official site, I don't know why.

STOP PRESS! I HAVE FOUND NEW PHOTOS OF THE AVENSIS RE-SHAPE FROM A SPANISH CLUB SITE. ALSO OFFICIAL TOYOTA PICS!

New Avensis Shots :)

I'm pretty sure thats what I've seen on car transporters on the A38 near Burnaston for the past 2 nights.

doesnt look much different than the one now...just a different front grille and idicators on the mirrors... :huh:

I've seen plenty of shots of the front of the factliftd Avensis, but nothing of the back.

I've always really liked the muscular front end of the car, but always thought the rear end on my hatch, wasn't quite as well designed - if you now what I mean.

I thought the same about the Audi A4, which had similar slim lights in the rear wings, but when they recently factlifted it, they added smaller light cluster to the edge of the boot lid, which made the car appear wider and not so "skinny". I really liked it, and hope that Toyota has done something similar to the new Avensis.

Has anyone seen a pic of the back f the new one yet ??

Regards

Andrew

I've seen plenty of shots of the front of the factliftd Avensis, but nothing of the back.

I've always really liked the muscular front end of the car, but always thought the rear end on my hatch, wasn't quite as well designed - if you now what I mean.

I thought the same about the Audi A4, which had similar slim lights in the rear wings, but when they recently factlifted it, they added smaller light cluster to the edge of the boot lid, which made the car appear wider and not so "skinny". I really liked it, and hope that Toyota has done something similar to the new Avensis.

Has anyone seen a pic of the back f the new one yet ??

Regards

Andrew

<p>

I have not seen any ppics yet of the rear or inside dash. There are a few changes inside being done, i had a list down from Toyota. Let us know anyone who recieves a pic! :thumbsup:

It is nice to see vehicles updated and let's face it, anything that makes the current Avensis look less like a Vauxhall and more like an Audi has to be an improvement.

That said, the headlights are in my opinion bl**dy awful. I never have liked indicators inside the headlamp lens as it makes them too difficult to see at night. Especially when "Brain of Britain" fits extra powerful bulbs.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer the shape of my Mk1 Avensis and have to admit that the facelifted VW is now more appealing than Toyota's latest offering. I'd like to buy something made in Britain but I don't like the look of the product any longer.

Now where did I leave my pipe and slippers.........................?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links