Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dent Devils

jane-b

I have a couple of very small parking dents on my car door, thanks to some low life. The paint isn’t broken and they are situated along the crease of the door below the window. You are able to see them if you look carefully but I know they are there.

Has anyone used Dent Devils? Their details were given to me by my local Toyota dealer as they use them for the odd prang here and there.

Their web site looks and sounds impressive, Toyota has used them and I was wondering if anyone has used them on here.

Dent Devils

I've not heard of anyone using them, the Yaris Blue has two dents on either front door on the same crease from others being inconsiderate :ffs:

Most these dent people are pretty good but they can very rarely get the dent out completely the metal is never the same again so if there not bad i wouldnt waste the money

Looks impressive..... but I've never heard of them before - EVER!

But they've been in the trade 30 years apparently!!

I dunno - if the dents are bad £75 isnt too much, but if its barely noticeable, £75 seems a lot of money to Shell out - my last Yaris had a dent in the rear bumper for 9 months (thanks to a lamp post!) and I never got it fixed and it didnt affect the market value of my car anyway....

I've not heard of anyone using them, the Yaris Blue has two dents on either front door on the same crease from others being inconsiderate :ffs:

sounds like a case of female driving :P

give ChipsAway a call...they sort out dents and if the paint cracks they can re-paint the damaged area. 0800 028 7878

Most these dent people are pretty good but they can very rarely get the dent out completely the metal is never the same again so if there not bad i wouldnt waste the money

i've got to disagree with you on that one mate,

if you use a good pdr you wont be able to tell where the dent was.

Every main dealer uses a pdr as they are alot better than having to paint.

i've used them i the past on my cars and i think they are wonderfull :yes:

as for dent devils they have been around years,i've never used them myself,

but it just depends who they send out some guys are better than others.

to put it in girly terms you go to a hairdressers for example* regis* the hairdressers all work for

regis but it depends who does your hair :rolleyes:

kimi x

Well, my local Toyota dealer gave me the number of the guy they use. I think I will try them and let you all know who it goes.

Ive said on similar threads before - the guys at my local chipsaway in wellinborough are brilliant.

I had a full on crease in my passenger door and they got it out and I dare you to find it.

sounds like a case of female driving :P

Other females opening the doors maybe, but not my own driving! :lol: one is considerably worse than the other, every time I see it I cringe :rolleyes:

I have use Dent Devil before and i think they are fantastic, had a couple of dints where you have got yours and they have come out and you can't even see where they used to be

As for women drivers, what can i say!!!!

I should really got some dents removed,

The Yaris has got:

* One on the rear lover piece of the bumper - Form the Gate

* One at the join of the body panels below the rear light on the drivers side, the panels have separated :( - A Oxford Bus Company Bus done that one.

* Just below the passenger window on the driver side there is a subtle dent – I Don’t know what happened there :crybaby:

* The rear wheel arch drivers side most of the paint has been scraped off right back the metal - Don't know what happened there either :!Removed!:

I will get round to do it one day, but as my girl friend is just starting to drive it, I think I would leave sorting them until she has done her worst :D

I should really got some dents removed,

The Yaris has got:

* One on the rear lover piece of the bumper - Form the Gate

* One at the join of the body panels below the rear light on the drivers side, the panels have separated :( - A Oxford Bus Company Bus done that one.

* Just below the passenger window on the driver side there is a subtle dent – I Don’t know what happened there :crybaby:

* The rear wheel arch drivers side most of the paint has been scraped off right back the metal - Don't know what happened there either :shutit:

I will get round to do it one day, but as my girl friend is just starting to drive it, I think I would leave sorting them until she has done her worst :D

You really don't love your Yaris enough.....................or maybe you have just been taking it where you should not be ;) :lol::lol:

Well, my local Toyota dealer gave me the number of the guy they use. I think I will try them and let you all know who it goes.

I have come across good...no, excellent recommendations for Chipaway. They are good, but reportedly not cheap. You can get a quote from them first. Yes, do give us a report on how you get on, and how much they charged. Actually I have a little dent also of perhaps the size of a £2 coin just below the lower border of the nearside front window. But this one has a spot of rust at the very bottom. This was from parking in a supermarket. ?Tesco. The parking spaces in Tesco, I have noticed, are especially narrow.

http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/index.asp

--

Bee.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links