Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Meet? ..... :)

Jimlad

:thumbsup: ha-ha soon i hope , i really want to see this new car of yours !!! LOL :D

well the bodywork just now is not much to look at, but had a quote of £500 to get it sorted and everything below the roof painted. So that should hopefully be getting done at the end of June!! :)

Getting a boost controller fitted today so it'll be putting out min of 300bhp!!! Garage is checking to see if walbro pump is on the car. If so then should be 330, 340bhp!! HA HA!!

I have a hybrid turbo too, so be interesting to see what that can do in the future.

Seriously tho .... where's the Toyota Pulsar section of the forum ? ;)

lol :D

I'm booked up all of May, but I'm free any weekend in June (I think) :thumbsup:

A

Anytime suits me ladies, I've been off work for over a month now! :D :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: ha-ha soon i hope , i really want to see this new car of yours !!! LOL :D

Got a boost controller fitted today so the car is now putting out about 320 - 330bhp!!

OMG is this thing fast? Plant your foot in a corner... sticks like glue. Plant it in the rain... sticks like glue!! It's crazy!!

What happens if you plant it in a pot? :blink: ;)

How bout Sunday the 11th of June? Might actually have some money by then :thumbsup: (im a poor student)

That sounds good to me.

What are we going to do then?

A

That sounds good to me.

What are we going to do then?

A

We could try to take over the world ??

:thumbsup:

or we could go to crail or Knockhill? or maybe go karting for a change?

I think I'll take the MK1 for a laugh...show Ryan how much he should have one!

I'll take your mk2 for the day then? :P

We all know I'll win the karting if we go again!!! B)

Theres a place in livingston for go-karting - is meant to be good. Costs £12 for 20 laps i think. You also get a print out of your times and stuff. Where did you's go last time?

Outdoor place in Edinburgh, it was fantastic fun! It was Mark then me then Amran! :D

Rico was nearly greeting! :lol:

we've been karting a few times and tbh the outdoor one is defo the best so far!! If we can get enough numbers we could do a grand prix again!! :)

How many people do you need for the grand prix and how much does it cost? There should be two of us coming in my car, if you want to know numbers.

This is for a Thursday evening, right? :unsure:

Actually I'm off to the place in Falkirk/Larbet tonight. Its not bad, I've been before. Its a relatively easy place to get to too (he hopes).

Mike, it would be cool if you could bring along the Mk1 :thumbsup:

A

I went to look at the one in Falkirk (it's near the wheel.. on the road to Camelon, you turn left (coming from the wheel) right on/just after, the right hand bend) quite a small twisty track, not very fast, but looked a lot of fun just the same... let us know how it goes Alan.

This is for a Thursday evening, right? :unsure:

Actually I'm off to the place in Falkirk/Larbet tonight. Its not bad, I've been before. Its a relatively easy place to get to too (he hopes).

Mike, it would be cool if you could bring along the Mk1 :thumbsup:

A

Think you're getting this and the other thread mixed up mate. Most prob a sunday as per usual! :)

Outdoor place in Edinburgh, it was fantastic fun! It was Mark then me then Amran! :D

Rico was nearly greeting! :lol:

Bite me fatso ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was time to get this forum going again after I have done nothing for ages! When are all the "big" meets this year people? things like JAE, TOTB etc. We need to try and get a meet that doesn't coincide with all these events!

I was thinking of just having a day at Crail or Knockhill, theres usually plenty to do at Knockhill, but more of us may want to take there cars on the strip for a laugh.....Ryan!!!

start shouting out Ideas, dates and stuff and we'll get something organised by 2012!!

cheers,

Michael.

but more of us may want to take there cars on the strip for a laugh.....Ryan!!!

Blow me! :ffs:

:D

• 2 weeks later...

No, I think that's a bad idea...

I would take mine down the strip though! (do you get a prize for slowest of the day?)

Now that the good weather's here (?) lets get some Karting arranged! I vote 2nd July - people will just have been paid and I don't have anything on :D

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links