Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Opinions Please

Chuck04

Right well the 17s had to go, as far as multi-spokes go they are nice but they are just too big for the car IMO, slowed it down and scraped the arches like there is no tomorrow :angry:

so wacked on the 16s, slightly unsure on them at the moment so after you opinions people.. can either leave how they are or go with the photoshoped polished lip.. or neither? .. note that the wheels look slightly darker in these pics due to camera phone, they are slightly bluer gun metal

current.jpg

polished.jpg

EDIT:

just snaped one with the digi cam

darkside.jpg

Charlie

First of all mate, congrats on the car, first time i have seen pics of it. IMO think the wheels look too dark on the car, the pollished lip makes it look a bit better, breaking up the black.

I would go some some either dark silver rims or anthracite if u want to keep it a bit dark. This is all personal opinion btw, but what do i know lol!

cant wait to see it in the flesh!

thats what im after dude, just peoples opinions :thumbsup: i was thinking same i may have to get a new set in theres some nice bronze wheels around at the moment

agreed the polished lip helps, but its becoming to be a slightly comon thing now esp with chaved up cars

So they managed to get them off in the end eh? :lol:

Polish lip looks good, if I were changing i'd go with gold/bronze or white.

they did yea, they had the car for around 8 hours tho :lol: the holes which the nuts, and locking nut sit within were silly small which meant they couldnt use the normal tools

i think the polished lip looks better, although im not sure those alloys really suit the car, think u should get sum edgier looking alloys

Some nice fat-5-spoke bronze rims would look very nice indeed!

Have a look at RareRims for some tasty ones!

Think the GTR Drift ones are very nice (i would post a pic but can't on work computer! too many restrictions!)

beeen looking at rare rims a fair bit recently - some lovely wheels indeed

hm, might have to go with some new wheels, i was unsure on the colour combination myself and everyone else seems to feel the same

I'll tell you what, we can do a swap. You can have my 5-spoke OZs and get them refurbed and re-coated and i'll take the ones off your old car and, erm, put thm on mine :thumbsup:

Everyone's a winner :D

Old rims, preferably with polished edge but if not then just as standard. Looks great :thumbsup:

A

PS Nice to see another 3-Yariser!

imo the gunmetal all over or even better get them done in black with a red lip or a thin red line like on earpl's rota N1s

dont like that bonnet though, looks a bit :jockey: if you ask me

I have some nice OZ wheels i would swop with you for!!!

I think it would look lush with white multispoke rims. Just my opinion. :thumbsup:

think ill pass chris, ill take the coileys tho

and fair play to the bonnet, i appriciate its not to everyones taste

Aye those are the ones, i just posetd the link up of the wheel in general, but they look great in white. Work Emotion copies, but still look great

i take it thats dans old car?

and the ultras look awesome on it

thought of polishing the rim on mine :yes:

bonnet is ok it would look tonnes better without the center raised bit but i guess you like it so hey ho

yea tis dans old beast, although a lot of his parts have been replaced.. im just leaving his cosmetics on, swapped bits over such as my full exhaust system, wheels, brakes etc

ross mentioned that earlyer so photoshoped it out just to gain an idea - unsure at the mo, mainly working on gettin it up to speed with putting my parts on and sorting others, she has been sat around for 8 months

I like it, the wheels suit it perfectly IMO, much better than the multispokes.

If you were going to change anything, perhaps go for a bronze finish on the wheels?

I love that front splitter too, I'm saving up for mine at the mo. :drool:

i have considered bronze as well.. im happy with them for the moment and have some other priorities to sort first

its the C-ONE Front half spoiler :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links