Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Selling T-sport - How Much Is It Worht?

thecanadian

Know anyone interested in a t-sport?

Looking at possibly selling mine and interested in how much it is worth?

It's a Black 5 door, 03 reg, 3 months warranty left, Full leather, Full colour sat nav, full service history,

and 55k miles. Superb condition - no accidents. All motorway driving up and down the M1.

Getting a company car...hate to part with it as it is really fun - especially above 6200 rpm.

So, how much should I be looking to get for this car?

It's a Black 5 door, 03 reg, 3 months warranty left, Full leather, Full colour sat nav, full service history,

and 55k miles. Superb condition - no accidents. All motorway driving up and down the M1.

Getting a company car...hate to part with it as it is really fun - especially above 6200 rpm.

Try http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_car/...&buyorsell=sell

Doesn't take into account your high mileage (assuming 12k miles per annum is normal) leather or sat nav but it gives you a starting point.

Snert

Around 7k - 7.5k?

It's been a great 55k miles in the t-sport, but, it's done. We got the 7k we were looking for from the dealer and have traded in our t-sport for a new bmw 118d se in quartz blue. You may be thinking - wacko. But actually it's a brilliant drive and, it is the same engine as the 120d...just remapped slightly lower. We can remap the engine back up to just over 164bhp and a 0-60 in under 7.9s for 400 pounds making it a steal when compared to the 120d.

Sorry to see the t-sport go - great engine! handling needs work and the clutch and gearbox were never quite right.

Yea i dont like parkers for that reason, try

http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk

Retail: £9,005 The valuations quoted are prices you should aim to pay for a used car, not the advertised price. You should adjust your valuation to allow for extras that were not standard specification.

Sell your car now

Private Good: £7,975

Private Average: £7,135

Private Poor: £6,295

Part Exchange: £7,555

Trade: £7,304

Much better

Bero

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links