Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible Glanza Owner

benGT

Hi all. Firstly im new to the site. I have my eyes on an import glanza V that is currently on a boat on the way over to the uk now. Firstly, i was wondering if anyone could help me out in the insurance department, i know there is a pinned topic but its not actually that informative. My main question is admiral/elephant. I have got a few quotes from them which i am happy with but this was as a starlet GT because they dont actally list the glanza V. Now my question is do they insure it? I have been given the chassis number of the car because obviously it has no plates as of yet so would they be able to quote me using this. I tried adrian flux and it was £3400 as im 19 with 0 ncb but admiral offered me £1700 but that was on the starlet GT.

Anyone have any experience with this? Also does anyoe have any reccomendations of things to look out for when viewing the car. One more thing, it comes with manual windows which will really annoy me so would it be hard to get E/W insalled in them and when you come to lower it do you just use normal starlet springs? any help would be muchos appreciated thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links