Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Sr

The Gooner

I feel like ive gone round in circles and ended up worse off but never mind.

Got rid of T Sport 3 months ago as wife wanted something more family oriented (and her neck hurt when I was driving :D ) so we got rid and bought a verso T Spirit. NOW she says its toooooo big and wants a hatchback again.

After condisering an older TSport decided against it as I want something newer than 54 plate verso and cant get a 5 door tsport like I had. So ordered a new SR in Grey

Coming in a couple of weeks hopefully

Nice choice, my SR is expected to be with me 8/9th june.

i went for the silver!

you go for petrol or diesel?

got an sr down the rd from me , good choice if u ask me cheaper to run then the t-sport lol

well if i couldnt run the t-sport then id be happy with the sr in the looks dept and reliablity etc but as im already getting bored of the t-sport power then ill doubt ill be exchanging my ts for an sr any time soon lol

as im already getting bored of the t-sport power then ill doubt ill be exchanging my ts for an sr any time soon lol

See thats where you exchange the TS for a GT4 :D :P

The car should be at dealer on 5 june, I ordered the Alsace granite engine is a 1.6 petrol. which engine did you order.

And yes WOMAN says it all.

It looks good and interior is just about same as TSport so she will be happpy. I think the TSport only went into lift when I drove i anyway which is only coupl times a month so she wont be bothered about preformance.

I drive a £200 ZX 1.9 dsl advantage so getting on a skateboard is better performnace and more luxurious - still its good enough for chucking the fishing gear in

The car should be at dealer on 5 june, I ordered the Alsace granite engine is a 1.6 petrol. which engine did you order.

It looks good and interior is just about same as TSport so she will be happpy. I think the TSport only went into lift when I drove i anyway which is only coupl times a month so she wont be bothered about preformance.

I drive a £200 ZX 1.9 dsl advantage so getting on a skateboard is better performnace and more luxurious - still its good enough for chucking the fishing gear in

just looked at the spec at the corolla SR doesnt come with an alarm??

im having doubts about my SR order now, i may be looking to sell it soon.

just looked at the spec at the corolla SR doesnt come with an alarm??

im having doubts about my SR order now, i may be looking to sell it soon.

It has an immobiliser as do all new rollas the Tsport is only one with alarm.

And it's Thatcham Cat 2, because it has deadlock fitted ..... I don't think anybody would touch it unless they had the keys or you left something on display.

You could always get an aftermarket one fitted if you like the car :thumbsup: !

ohh i see! phrew!

im gona look for one with remote start system with gear checking.

any recommendations?

ohh i see! phrew!

any recommendations?

I think that the majority of people have clifford alarms fitted .... remote start etc

Best asking in the main section though TBH or doing a search as it has been quite a few times :thumbsup: !

Here is the site ......Oooooohhh Smoke Screen :drool:

ohh i see! phrew!

any recommendations?

I think that the majority of people have clifford alarms fitted .... remote start etc

Best asking in the main section though TBH or doing a search as it has been quite a few times :thumbsup: !

Doesn't remote start lower the Thatcham rating though??? :huh:

not at all, im gonna order the gsm controlled alarm! so il just text my rolla to wake up hehe

ohh i see! phrew!

any recommendations?

Doesn't remote start lower the Thatcham rating though??? :huh:

Not sure ...... but I know some insurance companies don't like them :yes: !

hey, how much is the corolla SR? with the 1.6 petrol engine? im just curious with the price, bcos my car near enough looks like it, but i only hav the 15" alloys, ive spent about £600 on the exterior adding the TTE rear spoiler and TTE front lip which the SR doesnt hav. Also is the SR spec the same spec as the T3? apart from the extra front lip and rear spoiler?

if you fit a remote start it removes all thatcham rating. so cat 1 alarm with a remote start is as good as having no alarm at all in the insurance company's eyes.

can't believe you chucked in your t sport for a verso! I was well tempted to buy your car. Did you get your new one from jonny roes? I am trying to buy a car off them at the moment but they are trying to fleece me!

can't believe you chucked in your t sport for a verso! I was well tempted to buy your car. Did you get your new one from jonny roes? I am trying to buy a car off them at the moment but they are trying to fleece me!

Hi

I cant believe I sold Tsport for verso either especially as now she wants a corolla again and settled on SR

Looked at a Compressor but wanted 5 door really which they dont do off course.

I have got it from roes at scunny went to see grimbo ones but got better deal from scunny

hey, how much is the corolla SR? with the 1.6 petrol engine? im just curious with the price, bcos my car near enough looks like it, but i only hav the 15" alloys, ive spent about £600 on the exterior adding the TTE rear spoiler and TTE front lip which the SR doesnt hav. Also is the SR spec the same spec as the T3? apart from the extra front lip and rear spoiler?

£12995 the sr does have the tte front and rear spoilers and also 16" alloys older tsport wheels

the sr looks way overpriced

a colour collection with a rear spoiler and some tints on the rear windows comes in massively cheaper for a similar spec, only difference i could see after that would be the wheels...

a colour collection with a rear spoiler and some tints on the rear windows comes in massively cheaper for a similar spec, only difference i could see after that would be the wheels...

hmmm, 13k it is quite expensive, i paid £11,200 for my colour collection, got £600 of and ive spent £600 on the body, soo total has come to £11,800, yeh i think im happy with my choice, plus my front lip is different to the SR, ive actually got the TTE front lip for the pre-face lift and made it fit on my facelift, ive seen some Compressor alloys advertised in a magazine, im sooo tempted, but i dnt really hav much money at the moment.

i didnt realise the SR front lip was a TTE lip, i thought it was just a lip toyota designed

hmmm, 13k it is quite expensive, i paid £11,200 for my colour collection, got £600 of and ive spent £600 on the body, soo total has come to £11,800, yeh i think im happy with my choice, plus my front lip is different to the SR, ive actually got the TTE front lip for the pre-face lift and made it fit on my facelift, ive seen some Compressor alloys advertised in a magazine, im sooo tempted, but i dnt really hav much money at the moment.

i didnt realise the SR front lip was a TTE lip, i thought it was just a lip toyota designed

I thought it was a TTE front spoiler but will find out if it is when I get car.

Which engine did you get???

I wanted the 1.6 - on the toyota webby the colour collection is priced £11800 for 1.4 and £12395 for 1.6

If I had gone for 1.6 colour then spent the £600 you did I would still have spent another £600 on 16" wheels and privacy glass. costing me more

lets just say you are significantly worse at price negotitation than i am...

I thought it was a TTE front spoiler but will find out if it is when I get car.

Which engine did you get???

I wanted the 1.6 - on the toyota webby the colour collection is priced £11800 for 1.4 and £12395 for 1.6

If I had gone for 1.6 colour then spent the £600 you did I would still have spent another £600 on 16" wheels and privacy glass. costing me more

i paid £11,200 for the 1.6 vvti, i swear the car cost £11,800 ive got the 1.6. but like i said i got £600 off the price

soo normal bloke, how much did u pay for ur car? did u get the sr or the colour collection?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links