Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport Front Seats

Chuck04

I have a pair of Yaris T Sport front seats up for sale, out of my 52 plate yaris

Seats are in excellent condition and fully working

seat3.jpg

seat2.jpg

seat5.jpg

seat4.jpg

Both do contain a small 2cm opening on the top, as shown via the picture below, this was done via the previous owner to run wires to the headrest moniters. Both of these are currently being repaird tho

seat1.jpg

Seats are boxed up ready to go, due to the size and weight of items the buyer will need to collect or arrange for pick up. PM or e-mail: charlie.ts@gmail.com

Looking for £175 for both

Charlie

These are in excellent condition - I know because they were sat (carefully) on my lawn on saturday.

There are no stains or marks on either and unlike most TSport seats havent gone grey on the sides from rubbing.

Soooo tempted, but Eastbourne's a long way... :unsure:

Clarky, pleas etell me you just happen to be heading down that way and then up to your folks with an otherwise empty car. :D

A

gd luck with the sale mate... when i had the SR i was looking for t-sport seat for ages and no one is selling... now everyone is selling it... :ffs:

now i want some buckets too...

Ray :thumbsup:

Alan, you could pick them up at JAE?

Im planning on returning to the motherland in August? Happy to meet Charlie and bring them up if you make a donation to the diesel fund?

Lorne, I missed you on MSN but I'll doubtless catch you tomorrow...

JAE might be a squeeze as I'll be on my way back from la belle France and the Yaris will be loaded with camping gear, wine, beer and other essentials for here/JAE, but I'd be more than happy to give a decent donation towards the diesel fund for August-time...

:thumbsup:

A

Alan catch u later on msn mate - happy to help if I can. There again - you cant be that far from Ryan now??

As I say - speak later.

ive got a set of rear seats without the headrests up for grabs first 20 quid takes em

PM sent Lee - and another to you Charlie...

I'm going to have to get myself a trailer at this rate :D

A

Tell you what Alan - Ill help you at JAE by unloading all that cheap beer from france into my car - job done!

front seats sold yeah, havnt decided what im doing with rear seats at the mo, they are still in the car. Have a word with lee ( knightrider ) i know he was selling the whole of his interior, i know his rear seats are sold but his front might not have yet, worth a try

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links