Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Convoy

msherry21

Right, I see theres chat of meeting at Ferrybridge services, excellent.

Where is everyone meeting in Sunny Scotland? Maybe we could start a bigger convoy up here?

Leaving around 7.30am.

Michael.

How about 7:30 @ Bellshill Services... i think its Bellshill they call it.. the 1st one after Glasgow Zoo on the way to Carlise. We are leaving the house at 7:00am, so will get there around 7:30... next stop planned is Scotch Corner for a bite to eat (packed lunch) then Ferry Bridge etc etc.

Leaving at 7:30 will get us to Scotch Corner @ around 10:am (give or take) get a bite to eat and a wee rest for an hour, then we would be @ ferrybridge for around 12:00pm, take a half hour stop at ferry bridge and we would get to Peterbourgh at 2:00pm.. of course if we are stoping to pick up other JAEer's on route from Ferrybridge, and possible traffic holdup's.. JAE will be between say 2:00 and 4:00pm (thats giving us all an extra couple of hours)

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup:

Michael is it possible that I could meet you in Glasgow somewhere? I've no idea where Davy is talking about! :rolleyes:

Its the southbound service station near where Hamilton services in on the North bound carraigeway... possibly a little chef or summit??.

Edit: t's Bothwell Services..

X1082Y2640S10W500H300.gif

Who else is traveling down early Friday morning... early actually means early.. you WILL be up at 6:00 am, and you WILL be at the meeting point at 7:30 (at the very latest) ;)

1. cfc1

1. cfc1

2. Ryan1985 (Still don't know how to get there)

3. msherry21 (I assume)

:thumbsup:

Im convoying with a few starlets, might just meet up with you's down there, too lazy to leave at 6am,lol :P

yeah, I may not be able to attend as the !Removed! car still isn't on the !Removed! road!!! I'm trying to get it MOT'd and taxed this week, If so then I'll be at Bothwell for 7.30. No worries and I'll meet Ryan at Drivers at 7.00am if thats cool with you mate?

Awww mate you have to come, wouldnt be the same without you!

Fly down here if you have to and jump in the starlet!

yeah, I may not be able to attend as the bloody car still isn't on the bloody road!!! I'm trying to get it MOT'd and taxed this week, If so then I'll be at Bothwell for 7.30. No worries and I'll meet Ryan at Drivers at 7.00am if thats cool with you mate?

Got to get tyres, MOT and tax Anne's car so if I can do it you can :P

Seriously though hope you make it :thumbsup:

Well if all fails I'll just tax the MK1 so %$( it, I'll definately be there.

No worries and I'll meet Ryan at Drivers at 7.00am if thats cool with you mate?

Yeah, suits me fine mate! :thumbsup:

I was actually going to suggest you take the MK1 but I wasn't sure if it would make it? The offer of being co-pilot in my car is still open btw! B)

So.. Scottish convoy to JAE....

Meeting at Bothwell Services @ 7:30am

1. cfc1

2. Ryan1985 (Still don't know how to get there)

3. msherry21 (I'll show you the way)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links