Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Us Yaris Owner Needs Help From British!

SlaveToTheNeedle

I am one of the few current US owners of a Yaris Sedan. I am installing Satellite radio and I can't figure out how to run the antennae. Is there any place to mount it on the EXTERIOR of the car besides the trunk area? I can figure how I can run a cable "between" the windshield so I could place it on the front of the car. Can anyone help me in running an antennae on a YARIS SEDAN?

THANKS!

Hello and welcome to TOC UK

We do not have the Sedan version of the Yaris in the UK (only the hatchback............you call it the liftback)

Also satellite radio is not so popular in vehicles over here..............sorry I am unable to help you..............there may well be someone along later who can answer your question.

Clich HERE and in the Accessory group drop down box click on Navigation and then click search ;)

Clich HERE and in the Accessory group drop down box click on Navigation and then click search ;)

I don't think he was interested in Satellite Navigation, but Satellite Radio.

(However your link was useful :thumbsup: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links