Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speed Limiters

System~G

Not the sort of thing that I would usually post on a motoring forum...

Can anyone shed some light on where to get speed limiters fitted to vehicles?

The Limiters are needed for our company vans. We are spending a fortune on fuel, tyres, relacement engines, gearboxes and clutches basically because the guys driving them abuse them to the max (ever seen a white van doing a ton in the outside lane on a matorway? Probably one of ours...)

We have trialled three new vans which came supplied with limiters so far all running costs are down and even body/panel damage is down. Unfortunately the dealership who supplied the new vans do not want to disclose who did the work and are not prepared to take on our older vans.

My web searching has given two companies - AutoKontrol and Mini Bus Options. AutoKontrol don't know if their limiters will work on Vauxhall Vivaro's and Mini Bus Options have severely long lead times.

Any sugestions or help appreciated :thumbsup:

Cheers Les :thumbsup:

I figured if anyone here knew, it would be you.

I stumbled accross their website a couple of weeks ago when first researching. But there isn't a whole lot of info on the site, other than a mention of Siemens VDO. Will give them a call B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links