Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Weekend....

Gnome

ive got a few daft pics, will get them up shortly

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Gnome

• earpl

• alanbradley

Got a mini dvd of the fireworks, general JAE shots and all of our pulls :thumbsup:

Just one problem though....It won't play on my PC, Anne's lappy, my spare lappy, the DVD player or the mini DVD player!!!!

Any suggestions? :huh:

Felt sorry for the peeps who washed their cars too.

Think it was Caz's fault, cause she'd clean the 2, and then not so long after, it rained! :P

I've told you, the best way is Dirty! :D

Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

Mind you, cleaning the '2 at 7.30 odd Saturday morning helped keep my mind off feeling sooo rank. I'd only climbed in the tent about 4am - almost a 24 hour stint!! :laughing:

Got a mini dvd of the fireworks, general JAE shots and all of our pulls :thumbsup:

Just one problem though....It won't play on my PC, Anne's lappy, my spare lappy, the DVD player or the mini DVD player!!!!

Any suggestions? :huh:

Les, the disc may need to be finalised - do you have a DVD writer on any of those babys?

I have stacks of photos - I'll try and get some up tonight.

Hth,

Alan

Felt sorry for the peeps who washed their cars too.

Think it was Caz's fault, cause she'd clean the 2, and then not so long after, it rained! :P

I've told you, the best way is Dirty! :D

Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

Mind you, cleaning the '2 at 7.30 odd Saturday morning helped keep my mind off feeling sooo rank. I'd only climbed in the tent about 4am - almost a 24 hour stint!! :laughing:

:rolleyes: lightweight.. :lol:

Okay folks, here are a couple of my favourites from the piccys I took. I have ome of cars to, but lets face it they weren't nearly as amusing :D

Jae-06Toc-Stand-front-cropp.jpg

The stand from the front.

Jae-06Toc-Stand-high-crop.jpg

The stand from up on the walkway.

Jae-06-Tegan-Gangsta.jpg

Tegan goes all Al Capone on us

Jae-06-Earpl-Stavros.jpg

Earpl-opolis tells us that our Greek timeshare will be ready "soon"

Jae-fireworks-02.jpg

Jae-06-fireworks-01.jpg

A couple of shots from the excellent fireworks display - no £5 from Woolies job here, it was stunning and seemed to go on for ages.

Jae-06-tent-owned.jpg

:lol:

Might be more up in a bit...

A

Class pics there Alan :thumbsup:

One and only pic of me there alan :P - glad to see i look mean and moody in it :lol: im loving the silloette effect :D

Be nice to me or i shoot you all :D lol

Still need to get round to doing all the pictures. In the meantime though, a couple of pics that are completely drool-worthy :D

e4e87a23.jpg

394abbea.jpg

Had a great time even in the high winds and rain, excellent organisation by all concerned :thumbsup:

Paul.

yep my robot dancing does indded suck balls. but even more so after half a bottle of aftershock. chris hope your getting a new tent for next year cos that one indeed sucks, althoug after the storm it was the most delux tent having an en-suite bath.

by the way has any one got a fgolding blue chair with black frame they dont remember taking as ive lost mine. left it went for a walk and when we got back every one had gone and so had the chair?

Jae-06-Earpl-Stavros.jpg

Earpl-opolis tells us that our Greek timeshare will be ready "soon"

ron_jeremy_gawker.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

dawsey, its ok man i ended up fixing my chair with cable ties :P

Hello All!

Firstly I'd like to say a big thank-you to whoever it was who allowed me to park my MR2 mk2 on your stand over the JAE weekend!

I felt a bit cheeky cos a: I'm not a member of your club and b: I got sidetracked with the mkiv Supra lot and wasn't about much.

I did however rub it in with the mkiv Supra guys that my car was on the winning tug of war teams stand! ;-)

As you can see I've signed up to the forum, please exscuse any random questions I'll try not to be annoying as hell!

Also thanx to JustJJ for putting scary MR2 modification idea's in my head ;-) now all I gotta do is raise some cash LOL

Will post some JAE pix online at some point.

Cheers

Vix / Vicky

At least you know we are a sober and well behaved bunch of people ;)

Welcome to the club Vicky :thumbsup:

I was completely sober all weekend, i didnt wear a pink hat/binbag/elvis costume or get in any compremising positions

Also.. If Earpl/Seveer Uneak/Rob ask

'Can you take us to the Tesco which is about 10min away... ? Dont believe em!'

40 miles later and we got back... :P

Er, yeah, cheers for that Fizz! Your car rocks!

yeah sorry dude, i was drunk, it was grahams fault :P and your celica rocks!

Ya mam.

Theres one thing i forgot to mention ............................

'STRANRAER!!! :lol::lol:

Graham you crack me up :lol: :P

Haha! I try! Stranraer!

Great weekend everyone... many thanks to Ken for the organisation as always... you should be crowned king of Toc! (And it was awesome watching you pass-out in your chair!) :lol:

Top effort to Les for the bbq... although you didn't have steak! :lol:

No probs to Clarky for saving your tent... I got a shower doing it, so no harm done! Nice to meet your mates too!

Rob... Own3d/ghey/you suck/you rock! :lol::lol:

Earpl... damned sexy laydee on the sunday! Loved the tent! :lol:

Hou... Who? :lol: You rock dude! Party! Party!

Cheers to the Envy boys for the shelter and diet coke!

Tegan... You made great pimp... Rob was sucking earpl long-time! :lol: Also... the giggles in the arena was belting! How dumb were those guards?!?! :lol:

Alan... Cracking to meet you at last, diesels still suck though! :lol: :!Removed!: :lol: (kidding!)

Gnome... Me needs my rock fix too! Ozzy all the way home it was! Top bloke... good to meet ya proper!

Bibbs... Your car made me do s*x-whee! :lol: Loved it!

Dawesy... Belting to meet you mate! Top effort on the after-shox! It was sooo funny attempting to get some form of communication from you from the toilet! 2hrs in there you were! Haha!

To everyone else... TOC Tug-of-War team rocks! We WILL win next year! Nobody can stand in our way!

Belting weekend and thanks to everyone for making it that way... it's the spirit of us all that makes it... the best example being... storm?? Sod that! Party! (I have only just found my soggy pants tho... they found their way into the bin! :lol: )

See y'all next year and hopefully some of you sooner!

Storm = sod that, lets get topless then wear a bin liner, i got soaked but the Teaskey kept me warm!

I miss it so much

Good to chat to you Vix! :) and always good to see another lovely Zircon :)

ahhhh... i wondered who's car that was... the mist clears.. :yes: and indeed it was lovely..

Had the white standard rims on it... B)

ahhhh... i wondered who's car that was... the mist clears.. :yes: and indeed it was lovely..

lol same here, looked nice :drool::thumbsup:

lol same here, looked nice :drool::thumbsup:

Mine was the one with the Oz Super Tourismo GT's on it, I liked the standard white rims though, thought about doing something like that to my set.

Hehe! Just been having a little browse around the mr2oc... seems they're a little bitter! Then had a browse a bit deeper and found the thread where the organisation asked for volunteers... these are all quotes taken from the thread... apparantley we were up against:

'15 and a half stone of muscle... plus im a personal trainer... i beat guys like this for a living!'

'corps(army) ToW cahmpion... trophies to prove it'

'ToW coaching course... give a few pointers'

'a tuned athlete'

'6ft4 and can crush a mans head with my bear hands'

'14st goliath... i'll show these youngsters who's boss'

'Last night i fought a grizzly bear and won' (he shouldn't talk about the wife like that! :lol: )

'I'll give them all dead legs, see how good they are then'

'legs like tree trunks'

'boots for ankle support'

HAHA! OWN3D!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links