Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Weekend....

Gnome

Good to chat to you Vix! :) and always good to see another lovely Zircon :)

ahhhh... i wondered who's car that was... the mist clears.. :yes: and indeed it was lovely..

Had the white standard rims on it... B)

lol same here, looked nice :drool::thumbsup:

Mine was the one with the Oz Super Tourismo GT's on it, I liked the standard white rims though, thought about doing something like that to my set.

Was about to say... Vix had Ozs on... it was the Azure blue that had the white standards...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Gnome

• earpl

• alanbradley

The Azure blue one with the white wheels belongs to Clarky. Well actually to Mrs Clarky, Kate. :yes:

A

ahh, i remember now, oops :unsure:

Both were very nice :D :thumbsup:

Yes they were, graham check your PMs dude!

still really missing the weekend, need it to come round again so we can have a laugh, a beer and own more clubs in the TOW

The line up of MR2s looked great - whatever you thought of them individualy they were certainly technicolour...

Jae-06-Toc-MR2s.jpg

Oh yeah, and I thought that this rocked - fairly beats a tent :D

JAE-06-Delica.jpg

A

Just wanted to add on our thanks for a great weekend to Ken and also Les too, that Bacon Roll on Sunday Morning was one of the tastiest I've ever had!

Also have to add a few mentions:

Anne - Thanks for the lend of the blonde wig and feather boa, have seen a piccy and boy did I look rough :lol: I still like being "Tiff - the wannabe ho from Essex" :lol:

Steve - Great chatting to you as always, still loving the hooped flurescent earrings you wore on Sat, oh so flattering :lol:

Alan - Great to finally meet you at last :thumbsup:

Davy & Caroline - THANK YOU FOR THE MORGANS SPICED RUM! I think that the thanks can come from me, Yves, Caz & Steve though..great to chat again

Everyone else - brilliant weekend, lots of laughs and the cars arent bad either :lol: I really want a MK1 MR2 now though :crybaby:

good weekend, I wasn't at the TOC stand - but I did have a good look at all the Yarii as a fellow Yaris owner :)

Flickr photoset here for the rest of the pictures.

198291132_c0d47d64f8_b.jpg

198297522_11ce9a7cbd_b.jpg

198304502_96abb71df3_b.jpg

198305212_84b612334d_b.jpg

mmmm want one o' these..... :drool:

198300024_2adba3917f_b.jpg

CRAZY WEATHER!

198309990_fab2b5ad15_b.jpg

198309361_13a2c39a72_b.jpg

I was in the Envy tent just as it started and then it was all hands on deck, keeping the tent on the ground :lol:

nice pics dude

im the one in the dark teeshirt in the middle, when it all started the blue and orange tent decided it was time for liftoff so we all got soaked holding it down!

Weather was crazy... Thanks very much to whoever put my engine lid down before the storm. I ran right across the camp site in my sandals to find someone had kindly done it. Didn't know who to thank, so thank you whoever it was.

just thank god you werent wearing those sandles for the TOW!

I was last year... and we still won it! All about who wants it the most eh!

One tent on the mkiv Supra club stand tookoff and landed somewhere between toyo tires and envy ;)

I had hold of 2 guide ropes hoping that our tent wasn't gonna go the same way.

But as George Formby would say....

"Turned out nice again" ;)

One tent on the mkiv Supra club stand tookoff and landed somewhere between toyo tires and envy ;)

I had hold of 2 guide ropes hoping that our tent wasn't gonna go the same way.

But as George Formby would say....

"Turned out nice again" ;)

Hehe..

Me/Mo/Col/Dale and Daz were sat in the sherpa looking out and laughing at all the tests flying past the window! :lol:

Then rest of the TOC lot finding shelter from the lightening under a metal shelter with 2 HUGE metal poles ready to 'fry' if one got struck.. :!Removed!:

Backtracking slightly - but the azure blue with standard rims in white is Kates (Mrs Clarky) - we actually have a set of 17 Racing Harts that should have been on .. and will be later today, but TNT dropped two and scratched them ... doh.

The blue and yellow tent was ours - I can only say thanks again to those who held it down. We were busy stopping the drift signup tent doing similar. At one point it was lifting six of us off the ground.

Then rest of the TOC lot finding shelter from the lightening under a metal shelter with 2 HUGE metal poles ready to 'fry' if one got struck.. :!Removed!:

hence the reason a few of us would rather get soaked!

Weather was crazy... Thanks very much to whoever put my engine lid down before the storm. I ran right across the camp site in my sandals to find someone had kindly done it. Didn't know who to thank, so thank you whoever it was.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad to see everyone had a great time. Mo and the SOToc, you really went all out this year! :lol: Can't believe it rained again!! Sorry I couldn't be there.

Well done to the TOW lads. I did think from the pictures that Kev had worn his Jesus sandals again but evidently not! :lol:

Joe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links