Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Weekender?

~Rach~

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• earpl

• Leeky

• Caz SR

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving down through Europe sounds cool :D

Hows about Bournemouth? Good parking, excellent nightlife.

Us Reading lot got mullered down there not too long ago on Al's staggy :D

the night life in brighton is not great.... although going via some of the antics i saw at JAE and the pictures, some members may like it :lol:

Plenty of camp sights, I'd imagine :D

Cornwall would be nice, but its a sod to get to for the weekend. Dublin / Anglesey sound interesting and aren't to hard for anyone to get to really whilst being a bit different...

A

So the poll so far is:

Wales

Cornwall

Scarborough

Blackpool

Cleethorpes

France

Niece

Monte Carlo

Pyraneese

Spain

Ireland

Switzerland

Germany

Any more? ;)

Czech Republic B)

Yeah - Prague is apparently gorgeous! Hope to go there myself! :thumbsup:

How about a TOC Year Out - we visit all the places on the list.... :lol::lol:

Jaxx hit it on the head, I think....Theres no point in really doing a Euro trip as such as we do Nurburg every year anyway. So I think we should keep it in Britain/ Ireland....cheap and plenty of fantastic options it also means theres hardly any planning and we can do it sooner rather than this time next year!

The reasoning behind Cornwall was its great weather/ beaches and surely we can have a BBQ on the beach and bring our own music and just party on the beach...not everyone will want a club but everyone will want a beer on the beach with some music. Also great camping facilities.

So its far away for some people, Is this not why we have cars??

Jaxx hit it on the head, I think....Theres no point in really doing a Euro trip as such as we do Nurburg every year anyway. So I think we should keep it in Britain/ Ireland....cheap and plenty of fantastic options it also means theres hardly any planning and we can do it sooner rather than this time next year!

The reasoning behind Cornwall was its great weather/ beaches and surely we can have a BBQ on the beach and bring our own music and just party on the beach...not everyone will want a club but everyone will want a beer on the beach with some music. Also great camping facilities.

yeah sounds great! love the place

GERMANY! *coff* Nurburgring* coff*

Yeah nuff said ;)

really?

theres more to Europe than the ring you know ;)

http://www.eurohoon.com/

really?

theres more to Europe than the ring you know ;)

http://www.eurohoon.com/

:o

LMAO

ya nearly had me then!

If we stick to UK, then it gives a higher chance of more peeps being willing and able to come along, esp if theres shed loads of warning :D

More the merrier and all that :thumbsup:

cornwall is good......newquay mabey???? good beaches and nightlife.

personaly id go almost anywhere

a#as long as a shiza and aftershock is there

Rumor has it there is a Gumball UK on the horizion :) for those who are too scared to leave blighty :lol: could be interesting

im happy with cornwall. fantastic place. and lovely beached

So how many peeps would be happy with a little tour to Newquay?

No point arranging unless theres a decent amount of people who would make the trip..... :D :thumbsup:

Rumor has it there is a Gumball UK on the horizion :) for those who are too scared to leave blighty :lol: could be interesting

Ahh you should hear mine and Les's idea we hatched last night! Much much better and rather random lol :lol:

Ahh you should hear mine and Les's idea we hatched last night! Much much better and rather random lol :lol:

Yes?... :D :lol: ;)

hmm how bout sod the economy thing, find the closest pub/camp site get there as early as poss n let the beer flow!!!!! :lol:

Hail to that one, i simply dont do econmy, but i made it back from jae in an hour!!!!! i live 117 miles from the showground!!!!

Yes?... :D :lol: ;)

Ahhh I'll wait and see if Les decides to share or not..... :P

hmm how bout sod the economy thing, find the closest pub/camp site get there as early as poss n let the beer flow!!!!! :lol:

Hail to that one, i simply dont do econmy, but i made it back from jae in an hour!!!!! i live 117 miles from the showground!!!!

That-Is-Fabulous.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links