Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southern Meet

TheNissanMan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• jerry phipps

• Fidgits

• supragal

Yep it looks that way mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Have to love supaguard, my car was dusty and horrible on Sunday, rained Monday and cleaned my car, this stuff is so good it looks waxed without me even touching it :)

Hi rhaines

Yes it's really good stuff supaguard is. Both yaris motors are done in the stuff.

jerry!!

Hi I'm new to this posting thing. If any one is welcome to this meet 28th Sept I'd like to turn up.

I've just sold my modded Celica GT4 & bought a modded TT Supra. I know a bit about GT4's but know only a little about Supras, but I'm willing to exchange info and meet some people so count me in. :D

Damian

93 Jap RZ Supra TT

Swindon

dable if your posting on the forum you are more than welcome to turn up, the only pre-requisite to turning up is you know where to go :) easy enough if you follow the thread... ooops welcome to the forum :D :D

Hi Dable007

Welcome to the club mate. Like what rhaines said dont worry mate come along to the club meet we are all one big happy family here mate :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

Will I be intruding if i came along in little old lex.... At last a meet which is close.. :D

jac

jac of course not, there is a post somewhere on LOC for this one I'l find it soon and bring it back to the top and revive it to see how much more interest we get looks lika a 30 ish car turnout so far...

Not bad for a MINI meet....

Will also speak to the landlord today to get some prices fopr bacon butties so we can get orders in advance :D

Sounds like to me we will have the whole pub to areselfs :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

Nice one rhanies :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi I'm new to this posting thing. If any one is welcome to this meet 28th Sept I'd like to turn up.

I've just sold my modded Celica GT4 & bought a modded TT Supra. I know a bit about GT4's but know only a little about Supras, but I'm willing to exchange info and meet some people so count me in. :D

Damian

93 Jap RZ Supra TT

Swindon

another swindon member... I propose we move the meet to Swindon ;)

I'm sure you will buddy :yes:

jerry!!

another swindon member... I propose we move the meet to Swindon 

Nah, just meet me on the M4 and we'll mini convoy down there ..

another swindon member... I propose we move the meet to Swindon 

Nah, just meet me on the M4 and we'll mini convoy down there ..

Of course, you could come to the mini meet on Sunday, which is only 15 mins from Swindon...

Looks like it tom :thumbsup:

jerry!!

OK I've got 24 cars listed for the not-so-mini meet, could you please confirm whether you would like bacon butties or not so I can arrange with the lanlord :)

Spose it would be handy to have people confirm they are coming as well...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership