Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Beginnings

Devil-ish

Well as all of you may have noticed my other half - Les aka Giddlepin has taken over the running of the club. :o

All I can say is.......................... :eek: . I'm sure everyone will wish him the very best along with me :yes: . I will always be there to support him and help in any way I can and I'm sure you all will too :group-cuddles: . He is going to need all the help he can get at first and I'm sure you will all bear with him as he eases himself into that big throne up there :king:

So :clap: here's to Les :kisss: all my love and best wishes

Les ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :shutit:

we are all doomed doomed i tell you :P

Well Done Les :thumbsup:

I sent Les an MSN as soon as I saw his name in green! :lol:

If anyone can do it, our Les can! All the very best matey! :thumbsup: Well done!

The MK3's plan is finally coming together...

agence_tous_risques.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: B)

I think this is a good thing.

Many thanks to Steve for all of the work he's done over the years :thumbsup:

May your servers never crash!

:D

A

Must say, very very good choice by Steve :thumbsup:

Thanks for your hard work over the years, and good luck with the excitement of the next few months ahead. Enjoy every single minute.......

Congrats Les! :group-cuddles:

Im sure everyone will be behind you 100% and will be there if you need any support/input etc etc

Hey well done buddy :thumbsup: I'm sure you will do a good job mate ;)

jerry!!

A new dawn begins for the :king:

Well done Les for taking the reigns... I'm sure you will try and build the club to be the best on the 'net.

Is this why your having a few days in Cornwall?? the calm before the storm so to speak :laughing:

Oh and by the way, I hope Steve enjoys his back seat roll... I think he's deserved it :)

Thank you for your support and thanks to Steve for having the confidence to give me the reigns to what I have always believed to be a great club with great people, and that ain’t bovine excreta ;)

I’m sure there will be a learning curve and mistakes may be made such as the odd accidental banning or public flogging but nothing that can’t be rectified with a deft movement of a precisely placed digit :lol:

I would also like to thank all of you that have been speaking to me on MSN and offered your help, it is most appreciated. :yes:

Here’s to the future of Toc :thumbsup:

Les

Btw Davey What do you think? logo.jpg

Congrats les, good luck running the club its not an easy task :unsure::thumbsup:

congratulations les. couldnt think of a better person to be doing it. so do we have to have special invites to the management BBQs now? :P

I’m sure there will be a learning curve and mistakes may be made such as the odd accidental banning or public flogging

Put me down for one of each please. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Les ( it'll take your mind off the roof ! )

Thanks Steve for everything.

Good luck to you both.

I'm absolutely made up for you Les, congratulations. It will be extremely difficult at times as you're no doubt aware but I'm certain you'll be able to manage & if there's anything any of us can do to share the burden a bit don't hesitate to ask. Things were coming to a head with Steve's other commitments etc taking over more of his life & making the running of this site more difficult but I personally think this is a masterstroke.

Thanks for all the hard work over the years, Steve, you've made an excellent site here, good luck with the health issues & life with your developing family :thumbsup:

TOC has been/is a magnificent club which currently needs a head honcho which is around a lot more than Steve has time for with current commitments. Les is a top choice and can;t wait to see TOC move onwards and upwards...

Les, you know where I am if I can do anything...

Ryan

NB. Not the best time to wrtie something when drunk as a !Removed!...

Excellent Les, congratulations!... and good luck keeping the natives from getting too restless ;)

Good news.....................congratulations Les, and thanks to Steve for all your past work

Well a big large mucho thanks to Steve and all the very best :thumbsup:

And congrats to Les, top job :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links