Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help!

Brooner

Hi Folks

Just got my Yaris Tsport at the weekend :P and i'm now looking for a full exhaust system and would also like a new manifold. I have bought a HKS Induction Kit from HDI, sounds ok! i'm very pleased with it, but it lacks grunt from the standard exhaust. I have seen a number of back boxes for sale but no Full systems.

If anyone could advise me where to pick up a full system or what the best back box is would be brilliant.

I live in Glasgow if that helps.

P.S - Do they have a Superchip or Powerchip for the T Sport.

Super & PowerChips as I understand it are stoc for any car, you'ld be better off going for a Unichip which can be mapped to your car.

Remember Unihips are only as good as the installation engineers so make sure you find somewhere reputable like Owen Developments in Oxford and ensure all your mod's eg induction/ exhaust etc are done first as this wil effectthe way in which you car is mapped.

If you add more toys to the car after the vehicle has been mapped you will need to pay to remap the car.

Super & PowerChips as I understand it are stoc for any car, you'ld be better off going for a Unichip which can be mapped to your car.

Remember Unihips are only as good as the installation engineers so make sure you find somewhere reputable like Owen Developments in Oxford and ensure all your mod's eg induction/ exhaust etc are done first as this wil effectthe way in which you car is mapped.

If you add more toys to the car after the vehicle has been mapped you will need to pay to remap the car.

Thanks for that mate!

what the increase in the BHP for the Unichip.

Brooner :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links