Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Bit Of History!

Fidgits

I figured I would take out all the paperwork and history I had for my car to take a picture to try and help selling it...

:o

history.jpg

I was suprised at just how much I had!!!! (and i didnt dare count up all the invoices!)

Impressive - mine includes the Yaris manual (complete), and an invoice from it's last service, some warranty job info, and I'll be adding the one from the 30k service too.

Well, of the grand ive spent in the last month on her, that pile only includes the last service at 600 nicker - the new alloy and 4 tyre invoices are sadly somewhere else...

But i saw a few figures on a couple of invoices for services etc and quickly got to several grand spent, and I think i could confidently say "no expense spared".. the fact everything but the MoT's have Lexus Logo's on..

And yes, all the original manuals/books, even found some unopened security things..

and yes, she's definatly going - i need to find a replacement, but when i do she's going on Autotrader..

Might have someone interested, whats the mileage again ?

literally clicked over 60k at the weekend (currently about 60020)

If you want any info give me a call :thumbsup:

what im getting is a secret until i have the keys in my hand ;)

Well we must open a book! :lol:

Or at least a TOC poll at any rate.

Paul.

The folder that came with my car no longer closes on my supra!! The scary thing is when I got it it came with none!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links