Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Happning On Here?

clarky

Rumour has it that certain moderators are being 'retired' due to them modding on other forums?

Whats happening here folks? TOC was a great site ...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• clarky

• dawesy

• GIDDLEPIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd heard the same thing - any chance of an explanation?

A

As far as I am awware no moderators have been retired...

If you check The Moderating Team from my assistant you'll see the mods are the same.

The only mods that have been removed from the list have stepped down from their own accord....

First I heard although jsut got back from work. Am sure someone in the know will post shortly although if not will try chase an answer for you...

nor me peeps

This is totally going bottom up at the moment, answers please and soon because at this moment im not in the mood for being messed around

Rumour has it that certain moderators are being 'retired' due to them modding on other forums?

Going Down-hill rather fast.

Guys, give us a chance... I've only been back from work for an hour!!!!

The moderators are not telepathic and were trying to get an answer for you.

At the end of the day if the club is still going on as it always has done does it make a difference who is moderating it, I agree it would be nice to know but the club is still the club, gold savings are still there etc...

A little more patience would be appreciated.

:yes: :(

:yes: :(

I think thats a bit unfair :wacko: It's been going downhill for quite a while now.... ;)

sorry guys i just get the feeling that if you dont fall in line or you cause waves then....

les did send me a nice pm and there are no hard feelings. but as i told him, certain ppl on here seem to be making toc a dictatorship

sorry guys i just get the feeling that if you dont fall in line or you cause waves then....

les did send me a nice pm and there are no hard feelings. but as i told him, certain ppl on here seem to be making toc a dictatorship

:yes::yes:

Here was me thinking this was a public forum run by memebers for the members

Can we have a new sign on the way in TOC - my way or the highway?

Not 100% what you mean but fair idea...

If you have a grudge or complaint about the way the club is run why not post it in the relevant place and see waht the response is ?

Whats going on?.. members wanted change.. change is happening.. now members aren't happy with change.. and as far as i'm concered its far too early to see if the changes are going to be good or bad.. just my tuppence worth

what changes , did i miss something here ??

where is the info on said changes wanted ????

Well.. the moderating team seems to have changed ( i gather that from this topic) and the changes (or watever) are well talked about in gold.

There are still 13 moderaters on this forum... how many does TOC need??

Those moderaters that have stepped down have their own reasons for doing so. I can't see it how this is causing TOC too go down hill... unless I'm missing something :unsure:

read it in gold , a bunch of screaming kids , then admin closes it. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links