Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Price Of First Service?

Ckman85

hi, i just got my car serviced today from Rayleigh in Essex and i paid £117 for mine, i just want to know how much u lot paid for ur first service? i wanna know if £117 is cheap or expensive

hi, i just got my car serviced today from Rayleigh in Essex and i paid £117 for mine, i just want to know how much u lot paid for ur first service? i wanna know if £117 is cheap or expensive

i payed excluding the OIL ( i bought that my self ) € 70 for the first service ( 15.000km )

and € 20 for a 5 l Can of Kroon Oil

so together € 90 :thumbsup:

a complete 1e service cost overhere by the dealer € 109 including Oil

so you payed very much in my eyes :yes:

Normaly i do the servicing my self , but for the first time i let the Dealer do it , the 30.000km service i,am doing it my self like i use to do ;)

I've just been quoted £135 :censor: for the first service from my local Toyota dealer in Exeter.

I also got a quote from a garage in south Devon, who used to be a Toyota dealer. Their price ( incl. VAT ) was £77 :thumbsup:

After wrangling with the main dealer I got a price of £108. Still a lot more than the smaller garage. Not sure which garage to use, if anything needs to be done under warrenty it has to go to the main dealer.

I've just been quoted £135 :censor: for the first service from my local Toyota dealer in Exeter.

I also got a quote from a garage in south Devon, who used to be a Toyota dealer. Their price ( incl. VAT ) was £77 :thumbsup:

After wrangling with the main dealer I got a price of £108. Still a lot more than the smaller garage. Not sure which garage to use, if anything needs to be done under warrenty it has to go to the main dealer.

yup i think u need to get the car serviced at the main dealer for the 1st 3 yrs to keep the warranty, well £108 is cheaper than wot i piad, but £135 is a joke, i dnt understand y every toyota dealer has a different price, shudnt it all b a set price bcos its Toyota?

yup i think u need to get the car serviced at the main dealer for the 1st 3 yrs to keep the warranty

No you don't.... As long as genuine Toyota parts are used, you can have your car serviced anywhere you like without voiding the warrenty :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links