Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 Corolla.....its Here

bhinderharminder

i still dont like the name but in these pics it looks really good, they might have trouble making a tsport though cos the emissions are killing the vvtli engine, but it could be time for a auris t180, they have done it in the rav and avensis

i also notice they seem to be moving to a 5 stud wheel, hopefully that will mean that the 18in accessory wheels will fit it

they might have trouble making a tsport though cos the emissions are killing the vvtli engine

What do you mean? :help:

they might have trouble making a tsport though cos the emissions are killing the vvtli engine

What do you mean? :help:

i think he meant that the old t-sport model was killed off because the emissions of some sort were outside EU regulations.

• 2 weeks later...

on the 1st page of this topic and on the 1st picture, on the right-hand side of the stearing wheel did anyone notice a picture of the phone on the two buttons. Dose this mean built in bluetooth phone connection?

on the 1st page of this topic and on the 1st picture, on the right-hand side of the stearing wheel did anyone notice a picture of the phone on the two buttons. Dose this mean built in bluetooth phone connection?

Nah .... you'll have to buy the kit <_<

The 1.6 VVT-I will be dual vvt-i,sounds great to me! :yahoo::toast:

Quality! That 2.2D sounds very exciting!

The T-Sport is going to be something special, it must! I think toyota are going to coming up with a nice little (proper) hot hatch now.

Thank god but fingers crossed.

you people really like that car??

For me, rear end is rubbish.

and talking about heavy weight - 1,4 vvt (97 hp) takes auris to 170 km/h max, but the same engine in Corolla e11 - 185 km/h.

i don't know... bring the corolla back!! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links