Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Pictures

OldSkoO1

Bit dissapointed that i cant find any decent t180 pictures. The toyota web site just has general pictures that dont even really show u much as they are promo pics. The movie they have is nice but again not real.

Anyone know where theres a decent gallery of a real t180 i can have a look through, possibly in different colours.

My local dealer doesnt have any in stock and the web site doesnt have enough info about the t180. I want to buy one but its incredibly difficult to actually see one!

Cheers

Bit dissapointed that i cant find any decent t180 pictures. The toyota web site just has general pictures that dont even really show u much as they are promo pics. The movie they have is nice but again not real.

Anyone know where theres a decent gallery of a real t180 i can have a look through, possibly in different colours.

My local dealer doesnt have any in stock and the web site doesnt have enough info about the t180. I want to buy one but its incredibly difficult to actually see one!

Cheers

It's not only Toyota, I find it very fustrating that they should only show a glimpse of a headlamp, or a bit of a wheel arch, perhaps the rear lamp cluster. Arghhh. we want the whole car.

So instead of trying to view the car on the manufacturers own site I have to go elsewhere :angry:

My favourite is Netcarshow.com

http://www.netcarshow.com/toyota/2007-avensis/

I've taken delivery of a T180 Tourer this week. It's a very good car, I'll see if I can grab some time to take some photos and post them on this site for you. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links