Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

40 K Service ?

g3m xr

Coming up to corolla first service with me , ive never had a dealer servcie done before and tbh depending how much it is i may have to go else where ( mucho short pennies lol)

i know its a full service at 40k but nothing majoy , plugs change etc but how much does it usually cost ????

and what do they usualy do ? wish i had money to do it within 2 weeks as my warrenty runs out then lol

£260 - seen it on the desk at Toyota ;) :thumbsup: !

Have a look at this for the rest/other models:

DSC00131.jpg

*I'll resize it later/stick it in a table

cheers , yeh they said £260 today , but on your pic looks like it should be 225 lol

does anyone think going to a non dealer would make that much difference ? because ive got a jap specisalst near me thats a hundred cheaper !

cheers , yeh they said £260 today , but on your pic looks like it should be 225 lol

does anyone think going to a non dealer would make that much difference ? because ive got a jap specisalst near me thats a hundred cheaper !

Depends on whether you have a full TSH and how much of an effect you think it will have to your cars value if you don't maintain it. I know it's a personal preference, but on these second hand car shows they don't half bang on about main dealer service histories etc.

If a previous owner has already taken it elsewhere then I doubt it would have any effect at all at this stage.

I know it's all money etc. etc. but by MAIN Dealer prices those Toyota rates are rather good.

Have a look what a VAG or Peugeot or even Ford dealer charge for same service shedule... I think you will find they are more!

previous owner was toyota lol , and at mo yes it has full tsh . but tbh , its lost so much freakin money in depreciation anyway i cant see it being a prob aslong as it has been serviced . but never ownder such a new car before and usually just do the basic service myself/ hubby .

if it's out of warranty go to someone you trust, it won't make that much difference to the value if you sell it if it's toyota service history or not as long as they do a good job not just throw the filters at it to get a bonus like some do.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links