Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If You Thought Modifying A Toyota Was Pricey...

Fidgits

Think a chill pill is needed on this thread folks...

Thought this was supposed to be a friendly forum where people can and do give advise...

Now then as a few scousers have said....

Calm down, calm down...

No need for the high horses....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Tom.B

• Jones~32

• GIDDLEPIN

Stunning car, just a shame about all the speed humps around here :wacko:

Just drive on the roads that dont have them! :laughing:

the problem is i could only drive it 200 metres from my house :lol:

Would be a fun 200 metres though ;) :yahoo::lol:

i doubt a GT3 would get out of first gear! :lol::lol::lol:

I had two chaves pull up at the side of me in Hull recently and the passenger said "You must have a small P enis, driving that" so I replied "Ooooooooo, you've been peeping haven't you?" in the most mincing voice I had.

So your comment refers to me as well I suppose ;)

I'll wave my willy anywhere :yes::lol:

Prolly not! :lol:

Speaking of which - I had a passenger ride in a 1984 911 Turbo about 2 weeks ago, ex track car, owner had spent 3 years rebuilding bits and making it immaculate!! :drool: Engine was pushing 450bhp at the wheels, and theres no power........ until you hit 4,000rpm then it goes insane! :D :D Flames at gear changes and its popping and banging all the time! :yahoo::lol:

Was certainly a fun experience :D

I had two chaves pull up at the side of me in Hull recently and the passenger said "You must have a small P enis, driving that" so I replied "Ooooooooo, you've been peeping haven't you?" in the most mincing voice I had.

So your comment refers to me as well I suppose ;)

I'll wave my willy anywhere :yes::lol:

Uh huh I can testify to that!

hehe :eek:

Prolly not! :lol:

Speaking of which - I had a passenger ride in a 1984 911 Turbo about 2 weeks ago, ex track car, owner had spent 3 years rebuilding bits and making it immaculate!! :drool: Engine was pushing 450bhp at the wheels, and theres no power........ until you hit 4,000rpm then it goes insane! :D :D Flames at gear changes and its popping and banging all the time! :yahoo::lol:

Was certainly a fun experience :D

:lol::toast::lol:

Yeah, the classic 911 turbo :thumbsup: rear wheel drive and a MASSSSHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIVVVVEEEEE turbo - with the lag to match :yahoo:

On that note my willy must be mahooosive as I drive a Micra :D

He who brags most has least :P

well I can safely say that buying a Porsche had no effect on my manhood in either direction...

its exactly the same size as it was when i had a Lexus, and a 306 before that...

:thumbsup:

:lol::toast::lol:

Yeah, the classic 911 turbo :thumbsup: rear wheel drive and a MASSSSHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIVVVVEEEEE turbo - with the lag to match :yahoo:

Was really good fun - had a grin like :D :lol:

All that power, even in 1st and it didnt wheelspin, big fat Eagle F1s :yahoo:

He's done a fair bit to the engine internals - said that he could twin turbo it and see 700bhp! :eek:

Ah this is what toc's all about debate's :thumbsup: But at the same time let's play nice with each other. Remember we all like the same things on here and that car's :thumbsup: Were all car enthusiast and we should respect each other :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Don't worry Tom, Fidgits has only got a kid on Porsche! :P

I'd rather have a Boxster S before I'd have any 911 unless it was the Turbo or the GT3 etc. :yes:

yeah, i looked at the boxster S when i was shopping earlier this year, but it just didnt do it for me in the same way the 911 did...

Don't worry Tom, Fidgits has only got a kid on Porsche! :P

I'd rather have a Boxster S before I'd have any 911 unless it was the Turbo or the GT3 etc. :yes:

:rolleyes: :D :blink:

Let me just check I read that properly, you'ld rather drive a baby porsche designed for hair dressers than a real porsche...

Hmmm OK

Let me just check I read that properly, you'ld rather drive a baby porsche designed for hair dressers than a real porsche...

Yes, you did read it properly. I reckon the Boxster S would beat Fidgits' 911 round a track! :thumbsup:

Yes, you did read it properly. I reckon the Boxster S would beat Fidgits' 911 round a track! :thumbsup:

You buy a Boxster for one reason - You can't afford a 911 :P :laughing:

i have no problem in my car up against boggo 911 but the boxster s has something else to it makes it a bit trickier but still possible :)

oh course...

why else would you see so many 911's in GT racing and le mans, and yet no a single boxster... it must be because the latter is faster :rolleyes::toast:

all i'll say Ryan is, you go drive both back to back and then comment...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links