Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If You Thought Modifying A Toyota Was Pricey...

Fidgits

You should see the prices of a sports exhaust for a 911!!!! :o

I know, I know... I havent had it that long, but I just couldn't resist, well, until I saw the prices...

Porsche sports exhaust, 1200 quid - or over 2k if you want it switchable...

Tubi, easily 2k - and some of them (gambella etc) are upwards of 3 grand... just for a pair of back boxes remember! (911 is a single box system)...

:lol:

And for the supercharger, well lets just say you could buy a brand new Yaris for the cost of components alone... :wacko:

And I havent even looked at Ruf yet... (although they do have a rather tasty 3.8 coversion apparantly!)..

So perhaps i wont be modifying it after all :( maybe I should just trade up to a Gt3 :D :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Tom.B

• Jones~32

• GIDDLEPIN

GT3 sounds gooooood! :drool::drool::yahoo:

Yeah, a mates got one - a full track day version, roll cage and harnesses, he let me have a drive of it the other week...

:drool::drool:

Stunning car, just a shame about all the speed humps around here :wacko:

Just drive on the roads that dont have them! :laughing:

the problem is i could only drive it 200 metres from my house :lol:

After you had broke your back on the first one they would be the last thing on your mind. :eek:

( just hope no one nicks the front Badge cried when I lost mine they cost a bomb) :crybaby:

the problem is i could only drive it 200 metres from my house :lol:

Would be a fun 200 metres though ;) :yahoo::lol:

willy wavers car nowadays. not what they used to be. Give me an rx7 anyday would thrape it :toast::yahoo:

ahhh.. and there it is - the comment from someone who's never driven one...

;)

You see, whenever you mention 911's, theres always one person that paraphrases Clarkson without knowing what they are talking about - its actually hilarious what they come out with sometimes!

:D :lol:

FYI:

RX-7

237bhp

295 NM torque

0-60 5.1 sec

156mph

Just your boggo standard Carrera 2..

300bhp

350 NM Torque

0-60 5.0 Secs

171mph

all from Parkers:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/data-d...aspx?deriv=6381

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/data-d...spx?deriv=15893

nuff said ;)

:D No m8 I drove my friends xj220 before he sold it....there you go willy waving....I did drive it and yes it was very fast..faster than your car..yep!!!! but!!!....... I do not care my feet reach the pedals of my car without wooden blocks and I need not need a willy extension due to me being rather gifted in that department and unlike some I actually own 2 toyota cars!

:help: ...says who? how the hell do you know what car I have owned or driven? Just because I own a celica does not mean I have had other or deemded "better" cars in the past. Your reply was patronising and in ways pointing you were better owning a porche compared to my inferior car....

If I wanter to buy a nice motor Id ask my very rich father....I choose not to and my gen6 and gen5 celicas are fine and reliable so I decide to drive them ;)

Quick not my friends rx is 365 bhp so itd be close :rolleyes:

;)

had a couple of drinks tonight tom ;)

some of us buy cars to drive them, rather than to play with themselves :D

:help: ...says who? how the hell do you know what car I have owned or driven? Just because I own a celica does not mean I have had other or deemded "better" cars in the past. Your reply was patronising and in ways pointing you were better owning a porche compared to my inferior car....

If I wanter to buy a nice motor Id ask my very rich father....I choose not to and my gen6 and gen5 celicas are fine and reliable so I decide to drive them ;)

chill man...

I just hear so many people say 'poser car', then you find out they've never driven one...

Most people who have, respect the engineering, regardless of what the city boys get up to ;)

As for patronising - what planet are you on? You said a RX7 would thrash it - i just posted the facts to say it wasnt so - that they are pretty much on par performance terms - i dont know whats crawled up your a$$ tonight, but ive never said anyones car is inferior, or mine is better, the post was just about how rediculously expensive mods for it were, your the one that started crapping on the thread..

some buy as they appreciate them rather than use them as status symbols.Me I bought a gen6 as my gen 5 is in need of a new home. Plus yes I have had 2 glasses of wine...and your point is?

Facts and specifications on cars are meaningless

;) :lol: (I'm on my third glass of wine)

Reminds me of that SLR engined SLK... there is a video of it against an Enzo and it thrashes it! :lol::toast:

Np comment other than.... erm perhaps I should've got a smart car instead of the Gen7????????????????

Oh and HI GUYs!!!!!

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom.B @ Oct 14 2006, 09:32 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

chill man...

I just hear so many people say 'poser car', then you find out they've never driven one...

Earlier post................ahhh.. and there it is - the comment from someone who's never driven one...

:blink: Im confused!!!!

its not that complicated Tom...

Your post just said it was a willy waver car....

To which i said its the type of comment you get from someone whos never driven one - which incedently you havent said whether you have or havent, but thats by the by...

The fact is, they are damn good drivers cars - and have an unfair reputation by the amount of city boys with automatic ones driving around london... but they are an aquired taste - i love the rear engined layout, the way the back end squats as you accelerate out of a corner.

Other people dont like them, which is fine, if we all liked the same thing it'd be a boring place...

I do however resent your accusation that i made any comments at all that my car was better than yours - you'll find i didnt, or ever have made that type of comment - i simply posted some stats to say the RX7 & 911 were on par with performance as you reckoned the mazda was faster...

I never said anything more...

so driving a porche ...does it make you feel any bigger than driving anything else? just a question.

you appear to have some issues... if you dont like me or the car i drive, just dont read my threads.... save us both a bit of hassle

Actually I always wanted a 911 turbo. Not for it power or handling...bad.. but for its looks. The old 911 frog eyes were awesome.

SO I have issues? how ? I am stating an rx7 can beat a porche and I and a lot of others feel porche drivers are willy wavers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links