Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Panel Filter

Roly

Hi all

Thinking of putting in a Blitz panel filter in my T3 - are they any good? Anybody been running one for a while got any comments, and am I right in thinking you don't have to oil them?

Thanks

R

i had a K&N panelfilter in my old G6-R and yes normaly every 80.000km you have to clean the filter and oil them again

I bought my self a K&N panelfilter for my E12 i, don,t have it yet cause i bought it on eBay :yahoo:

I had a email today from Germany tomorrow its going by post to Holland :toast: hope to have it on Monday or Teusday

whats better for low end response, a good pannel filter or a cone/induction kit?

Just I cant really see a pannel filter giving better responce or better sound than the standard.

you really want ram induction. the cone will be sucking in air from the engine bay which will be hot. the panel will be sucking in air from behind the headlight which is cooler but low pressure. ideally a scoop at the front of the car would be the ideal solution. cold and high pressure (dense) air.

this is first i heard panel filter dont need to be oil after it has been clean unless is a trd panel filter you just chuck it away when is dirty and get another one.

A K&N panelfilter you have to oil it when you cleaned it up to hold dust ( read sand) away from the engine

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links