Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Voice Activated Cd Changer

Habu

I'll, hopefully, be getting my new T4 next week :) The 6 disc CD changer appears to be voice activated. Is that correct? If so, where is the mic?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi, I bought my T-Spirit in 2005. And no problems so far.

Except that next week i am giving it to service center because there is a recall

It seems there is some problem with steering.

But i have never experienced any problems with steering.

Ya, the CD changer is voice activated. You can say "previous track", "previous disc", next disc, next track, volume up etc. and it works perfectly. Even the radio works perfectly with "seek command"

I am not from UK but this UK prius understands my accent without any problem.

The command which i use most often is "temperature....." because this way its much easier to change to temperature you want rather than going up and down.

I'll, hopefully, be getting my new T4 next week :) The 6 disc CD changer appears to be voice activated. Is that correct? If so, where is the mic?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mike (actually) is on either side of the front interior light switch above your head. Since the mike is on both sides of the switch. Its quite sensitive to voice and there's really no need to look up and speak (especially not while driving).

I can't remember whether there is another mike in the back. But i have nevernoticed rear passenger having any difficulty while answering the phone call which i recieve via bluetooth.

Does anyone who has a T4 confirm that it's only the CD changer that is voice activated (as the brochure says) as apposed to tuner, temperature, etc as the T Spirit does?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links