Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Emblems

JChaves

would the emblems on a 1994 toyota corolla be pinned on or glued on, just wondering because if i take them off i dont want the holes showing lol, id appreciate the help :help:

would this be a better question if the font size was smaller !!!

oooh, dodgy ground. for a moment just imagine this member is visually impaired. you could have the whole pc brigade out for our blood.

sorry if the font size is too big that was my first post and i didnt expect the font to actually come out that big....so instead of making fun of me lol which i probably deserve it for that move could you please answer my question

On the mid 1990's UK model they are held onto the plastic front grill by friction (plastic clips)...

however can break or get damaged if the emblem is removed to forcibly. (Like after car has been repaired for body damage!).

I weakly glued mine (but Toyota do not normally do this) for security..

Not sure about emblems fixed on the paintwork...

S.

On 90's Toyotas most rear badges are self adisive stick on, usually once removed never to go back!

However the odd 'ltd/special/one off etc. edition' Badge on some models (countries sold) may be two-holes-and-clip-washers.

Are the rear badges on a "oo" corolla stuck on aswell??

On 90's Toyotas most rear badges are self adisive stick on, usually once removed never to go back!

However the odd 'ltd/special/one off etc. edition' badge on some models (countries sold) may be two-holes-and-clip-washers.

thanks alot but are you sure, i just want to be positive because if i do remove mine i dont want any holes showing, if i do remove them still deciding, ps what do you think should i take them off or keep them on

i think the back looks nice if only toyota logo is there. i'm getting my corolla on fri so it'll prob be first thing i do if they are not pinned!!!!

arron_mini Oct 27 2006, 12:29 PM Post #7

Are the rear badges on a "oo" corolla stuck on aswell??

AE111, EE111, E11 Corollas have the 'Corolla badge' stuck on and the Toyota 'emblem' in middle of boot pinned on (as per bonnet)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links