Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Bits

Rinko

Just been to pick up some springs from a compressor to fit on my pre-facelift TS. Fingers crossed for around a 35mm drop when they are fitted (hopefully next week) - then it's off to ABP Motorsport for a full suspension setup check.

Also bought a new grille, (is it grill or grille?) anyway -same style as the TTE but alot cheaper and some light brows (not sure about these yet ... watch this space). Just waiting for them to arrive before they go off to be painted.

Pictures to follow showing before and after on the springs! :D

Once I get some more cash it's a K&N Typhoon - then eventually a new/modfied rear bumper, Exhaust and Alloy's!

I have a Compressor and really like the way the car sits on the lowered springs.

Good choice :thumbsup:

Oh, and it is grille :D

I have a Compressor and really like the way the car sits on the lowered springs.

Good choice :thumbsup:

Oh, and it is grille :D

Just waiting for my mate to find the time to do the springs this week and it's booked in at ABP for a £45 geometry and alignment check/adjustment next week.

Yeah - thought it was grille, but I keep seeing them refered to as grill's and thought I was the one who was wrong :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links