Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Car Now?

Jimlad

Ok, between us we have the Supra and a new shape VW Beetle.

Obviously the baby sear doesn't fit in the Supra, and I was quite suprised to see it's a tight squeeze in the Beetle.

The woman is thinking of possibly getting a 4door golf... but I'm wondering what I should get. I basically don't want to have to drive a golf everywhere I take the baby!! lol

I was thinking of getting rid of the Supra and getting a family car........ How abouts an Evo 5 or 6?? Or a decent late scooby??

When I say a family car I didn't mean an astra!!!! lmao. I still want a mad jap turbo'd car, but with some extra space!!

Any other suggestions?? thanks

How about a 4 door skyline or a stagea [skyline estate ]

both rare but they are around :yes:

Or maybe a mitsi Evo pajero.

Like you say Evo6 or scooby sound good to me:thumbsup:

Swap the pink one for a golf and keep the supra.

Mk4 golfs with the 1.8t engine are 150bhp standard and can be remapped to 200bhp with no other mods!

What would you rather drive? pink beetle or a nice coloured golf?

When I say a family car I didn't mean an astra!!!! lmao. I still want a mad jap turbo'd car, but with some extra space!!

Oi! Thats what Ive just bought! lol :)

An accord type R ;) quality big car !

Evo's cool but scoobys are just big ned cars :D

Jim honest if your selling the supra unless you have a buyer lined up please keep me informed :D thanks

An accord type R ;) quality big car !

Evo's cool but scoobys are just big ned cars :D

Jim honest if your selling the supra unless you have a buyer lined up please keep me informed :D thanks

Will do mate.

Accord Type R ?? That's not a turbo car... is it?? I quite like integras (white ones), but again... no turbo! :(

thats doesnt mean that a turbo cant be added ;)

Nah the tegra's too small really , accord type r really surprised me - supercharged or turbo'd it would be awesome :D

Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 - basically an estate with attitude!!! Twin turbo's and 4wd, a guy I know was selling his recently and it was running around 350bhp no problems. No need to compromise just to get some extra space!!!! legnum2po1.jpg

I agree with Kimi jim.

Nissan Stagea - saw one not to long ago when i picked up the Celica - used to be a pace car with 400+ BHP :eek:

J

Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 - basically an estate with attitude!!! Twin turbo's and 4wd, a guy I know was selling his recently and it was running around 350bhp no problems. No need to compromise just to get some extra space!!!! legnum2po1.jpg

Not bad looking!! ... don't know about owning an estate though. I have problems parking the Supra!! .. lol

Nissan Stagea ??

Not bad looking!! ... don't know about owning an estate though. I have problems parking the Supra!! .. lol

Nissan Stagea ??

Yep - Stagea - powered by a 2.5L V6 single turbo with 4WD.

stagea-autech.jpg

J

how about the Mitsubishi Galant then? the saloon version of the Mitsubishi Legnum VR4, same engine, same power, and cheap as chips too.. have a search on autotrader, theres a few thats quite cheap. :thumbsup:

Ray

My brother-in-law has got a Mazda 6 MPS as a company car which is rather good and fast.

mazda-6-mps-15g.jpg

I drove those Mazda 6's in my old job and didn't like them at all.

Very cheap feeling and they come with Lexus style lights as standard!

No decent suggestions....

Thinking it's gonna be an evo of some sort. Probably an Evo 4, hopefully an Evo 5, or 6. But the prices jump up a little after the 4. Or if I found a decent Galant VR4 with some ooomph, then that'd do too.

Evo4.jpg

I'll be a proper rally slag! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links