Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Too Fat?

Demonic Angel

Being a curvy woman, I was over the moon to hear a Size 12 model had won a TV reality show to find the next big modelling name in the UK. Hopefully the first steps to show this industry that you dont have to be a skeleton to be able to wear clothes well, and I think the pictures below prove the theory that some of these girls just dont look well.

jen261106_228x1027.jpg

Top - Jen Hunter, the winner of the competition, Below - Marianne Berglund, the runner-up

And after it restored my faith in the UK modelling industry, they then branded the winner "too fat" and the runner up was praised for having a "sensational body" :wacko:

Should I be going to Specsavers? :unsure:

I saw this in the paper, just goes to show how screwed up the model industry is, doesn't suprise me though, it's been like this for generations. I know exactly which of the 2 I'd rather spend a night with & it's not the swede, the phrase "young boy" comes to mind. I'm all for women being confident in themselves no matter what shape they are & all that but how any1 can say that's the best figure for a woman is completely beyond me :sick:

jen261106_228x1027.jpg

skeletor.jpg

Thought I'd seen that bottom woman before.... :D

Seriously tho, any man who would prefer the stick woman needs their heads checked.

Women shouldn't have sharp edges !

lmao!! You'd end up in A&E after a night with her!

women should have curves , period. dont like the waif <SP> look myself

Just goes to show what the world is coming to these days, that second girl is disgusting :!Removed!:

Doesnt help that the bottom image is the one that most young girls aspire to! With people like posh spice and nicole richie glamourising the size '0' which is disgraceful tbh

The bottom girl looks ill, im not fat nor skinny. People who think girls that thin are attractive is sick, it'd be like going to bed with a death body, boes sticking out of places that they shouldn't. It's wrong. Now models have to have more meat on them, hopefuly this sort of thing we'll see less of :)

minging... its not even like she has a pretty face in that pic.. she aint smiling...

but yeah... just wrong... actually looks gross

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links