Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Your War Cry?

DefiantFrog

Yea, verily: Who is that, running through the desert! It is Jamesb4uk, hands clutching a meaty axe! He grunts homicidally:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I shall fill the world with the stench of death

:lol:

J

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking across the plains! It is Karma Supra, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a mighty grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to strike a match on your crotch, and set you ablaze!"

:lol:

Rampaging over the fields, brandishing a vorpal blade, cometh Carrera! And he gives a bloodthirsty grunt:

"I'm seriously going to pierce a hole in you the size of God!!"

Yea, verily: Who is that, striding across the icy wasteland! It is CustomIce, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a booming grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you so thoroughly, you will not be able to see straight!"

Prowling on the desert, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh! And he gives a booming roar:

"Hail the blood-letting! I shall discombobulate the entire world!"

:D

Skulking amidst the cliffs, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh Kev Mc! And he gives a spectacular cry:

"I'm going to punch you for such a long time, your timbers will shiver!!!"

I love mine................

Sprinting on the steppes, swinging a thorned whip, cometh Calisto! And she gives a low scream:

"I'm going to clobber you in such an unsafe manner, you will not be able to see straight!!"

Swinging a thorned whip :thumbsup: ;)

Very meeeeeee :P

Sprinting across the wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using two hardened pitas, cometh Peridot! And she gives a spectacular cry:

"I'm going to smack you faster than the speed of sound!"

:yahoo: I get to do the spanking!

Er, mine's a bit rude with three swear words!

Hark! Who is that, sprinting along the candy store! It is Al J, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He cries mightily:

"I'm going to f*** you until you're p*****g s***t, and add a notch to my bedpost!"

Had to edit it this much to get it past the swear filter.

Be afraid, be very afraid! :P

Running on the mini-mall parking lot, attacking with a bladed baseball bat, cometh DaShowstoppa! And he gives a cruel roar:"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I lay waste to the landscape with God on my side!"

Hmmm I kinda like that :thumbsup:

Hark! Who is that, rampaging along the tarmac! It is Daktari, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He bellows vengefully:

"For the love of carnage and discord, skulls will be f***** for Satan!"

Love it. Must get that printed on a T shirt. :D :D

Hark! Who is that, stalking amidst the mountains! It is Cfc1, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a cruel roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pound you like it's a new extreme sport!!"

Rampaging over the desert, attacking with a meaty axe, cometh Woody27! And he gives a mighty roar:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!"

Ooooooooooooookay? :P Like some of the ones you lot got more but i guess it'll do :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links