Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Panel Filter

forde

Theres some on ebay, surprisingly for tte stuff they seem competitively priced theyre 34 quid!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Yaris-Echo-Vi...VQQcmdZViewItem

Its a panel filter.

Anyone used these or could reccomend the best panel filter to get?

I used one of these for a while before getting my Apexi Induction Kit, it's ok, a lot better than the piece of paper thats in the standard airbox. Performance wise nothing much really just a bit smoother drive.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

...Anyone used these or could reccomend the best panel filter to get?....

Quite alot of people say that the K&N panel filter gives a nicer noise and better response.

I heard some one used a universal Green cone filter and made themselves an induction kit using pipeing and that was pretty good

I used the TTE panel filter for a bit, it was alright! I took it out though because i got an Apexi, but i took it out again because the vibrations off it were doing my head in! (I know its easily fixed but i don't have the time anymore!) :thumbsup:

i've got a TTE panel filter brand new unused for sale if anyones interested :D

i've got a TTE panel filter brand new unused for sale if anyones interested :D

How much are you selling for? Will it fit a 1.0?

I was told that TTE and K&N panelfilters are the same.

TTE muffler is made by remus and compressor is same as in Blitz kit.

Quite alot of people say that the K&N panel filter gives a nicer noise and better response.

I was told that TTE and K&N panelfilters are the same.

TTE muffler is made by remus and compressor is same as in Blitz kit.

No the TTE panel filter is not the same as K&N , its sealed in a bag and comes from a company called BMC,

i need to go into my garage to check for sure on the name.

TTE exhaust is made by remus. :thumbsup:

YARIS GLS -

not sure if it will fit 1.0l someone needs to let me know on that,

however i think the air box is different on the t sport. :unsure:

Nope won't fit the 1.0, will only fit phase 1 1.3 and all tsports :thumbsup: as the airbox is to the side of the engine on these models.

The make is definately BMC i remember the logo on the plastic film over the filter.

Ok then its from Italy. I just bought BMC conefilter :)

No the TTE panel filter is not the same as K&N , its sealed in a bag and comes from a company called BMC,

i need to go into my garage to check for sure on the name.

GF has the TTE one in a yaris t sport, can't say i've noticed much difference over box standard to be honest!

Hey all, got my filter through this morning. Haven't fitted it yet but one thing i noticed its only a TTE box, the filter is actually a BMC Air Filter! I'm gonna install in a little while (when the monsoon stops!) and tell all about the 15 extra BHP! :lol:

Tried fitting this lunch time and the F****** doesn't fit!!! Is there mean't to be a slight wedge-like fit when in place with the two halves of the air box?

To inform anyone wanting to purchase these filters. I have a phase 2 Yaris and these filters don't work with them. They are strictly for Phase 1. Can anyone reccomend a Phase 2 panel filter for the Yaris.

Cheers.

Jetex? I have a panel one in my P2 Yaris D-4D, but someone recently was ranting that they didn't fit in his...

Mine went in okay, with a little gentle persuasion...

A

Jetex? I have a panel one in my P2 Yaris D-4D, but someone recently was ranting that they didn't fit in his...

Mine went in okay, with a little gentle persuasion...

A

That was me but that was on my Corolla not yaris ..... it's still in its box in the garage :(

Plus I don't rant :lol:

Sorry Dave, I was sure it was someone else :oops:

A

To inform anyone wanting to purchase these filters. I have a phase 2 Yaris and these filters don't work with them. They are strictly for Phase 1. Can anyone reccomend a Phase 2 panel filter for the Yaris.

Cheers.

they do fit, they are made for all models you just need the right engine code.

When looking for yaris parts you will mostly find parts for all phase 1 models, very rarely listed for phase 2 that's why they go by engine code.

a phase 1 1ltr tte filter will fit your phase 2 1.3 as they are the same engine design so same airbox. the greddy filter from the ph. 1 fit's 1.3 ph. 2 as I had one.

you probably have one that fits a phase 1 1.3 which is same engine code as the t-sports.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links