Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Flickr Group

markoibook

Hi all,

I've recently become an avid Flickr user and was surprised to see that there was no large Toyota group where people could share their Toyota pics.

I've just setup a flickr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/toc/ - so all you flickr users, get on there, join the group, and add your Toyota pictures to the pool!

Never heard of it till. now. I saw the post and thought it was some sort of new sexual perversion....... Which is why I looked. :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Off to investigate now. ;)

Um, lol - I see how you came to that conclusion...but no!

Flickr groups should provide a nice way of people to be able to upload and share piccies of their cars.

Well, being subscribed to Yahoo meant it didn't take long to set up a Flickr account.

Now joined the group. :thumbsup:

This is going to sound like a very stupid question, how do i put pictures up? I can upload them but cant seem to find a way to move them into the group 'pool'!

Not a stupid question at all, I struggled for ages with that! :yes:

When on your page go and click on "organize".

On the page that loads, you'll see a menu at the top and your photos at the bottom as thumbnails with a large grey panel in between.

Click on "your groups" and the Toyota Owners Club group will appear in the grey panel.

Just drag your pics and drop them on the TOC group logo and you're sorted. :thumbsup:

Hey this is getting quite cool now! Nice to see some more people joining! And Yarii too!

Any more Toyotas out there?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links