Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Bloke

Soupy

Afternoon all,

Been reading here silently for a little while, thought i'd take the plunge and sign up :)

I work @ TGB head office in Burgh Heath, but work in IT - so I'm usualy the last to hear about anything new and exciting from TGB/LGB ;)

Welcome to the club mate.

And dont worry... you will find out about stuff a bit quicker on here. :lol:

Welcome to the club :group-cuddles:

your pm box may get full now they know where you work :yahoo:

kimi :wub:

Welcome to the nuthouse :thumbsup:

Any second line support jobs going at TGB?

J

I work in NBS which is dealer network support rather than Internal Systems, there's no Second line jobs going at the moment (which is the team I’m on) But there are 2 first line jobs going at the moment, but if you're after a Second line job I’m guessing that’s not of much interest to you?

TGB are on a headcount freeze at the moment for IT so most of our department are outsourced here on a permanent basis. There's no jobs advertised on the intranet at the moment for IS either.

Welcome to the nuthouse :thumbsup:

Any second line support jobs going at TGB?

J

I work in NBS which is dealer network support rather than Internal Systems, there's no Second line jobs going at the moment (which is the team I’m on) But there are 2 first line jobs going at the moment, but if you're after a Second line job I’m guessing that’s not of much interest to you?

TGB are on a headcount freeze at the moment for IT so most of our department are outsourced here on a permanent basis. There's no jobs advertised on the intranet at the moment for IS either.

Ahh fair enough mate.

Thanks for responding - yeah been doing 2nd line for several years now so don't really want to head back to 1st :lol:

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links