Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Sound From Radio/cd

fahreavensis

The built in Radio/CD of my Avensis Verso 2002 doesn't work no more. The display showing outside temperature and information about fuel consumption works fine. I checked all fuses but found no faulty ones.

How can i access the built in Radio/CD to check this device? Is it possible to remove the front panel without any special tools?

• 2 weeks later...

The built in Radio/CD of my Avensis Verso 2002 doesn't work no more. The display showing outside temperature and information about fuel consumption works fine. I checked all fuses but found no faulty ones.

How can i access the built in Radio/CD to check this device? Is it possible to remove the front panel without any special tools?

:yes: You gotta be carefull mind,the silver surround will pop off if you can get something behind it , i used a small screwdriver without damaging it and the storage box with the flip lid on the dash will have to come out 1st.If you give a good hard pull it will pop out also.The stereo itself is bolted in with 4 scews behind the silver panel i had mine out a couple of months ago it gave up the ghost,once i had it out started to strip it down and discovered the little one had been using it as a money box!!!

Luckily the fuse went 1st :toast: and the funny thing was 45p was in the !Removed! thing and thats what the new fuse cost!!

You just have to take your time as its very easy to break something.

Ive got a 2003 d4d and there is a fuse in the engine bay for the stereo.

He who dares win! :yahoo:

best of luck :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links