Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie!

tim5780

Hi all, I am very excited as I collect my new car next saturday. well i say new - its new to me!!! :D its a jan 05 (54) T-Spirit - my first toyota. and to be honest apart from the test drive, i have not had a 'proper play!!!' i am sure over the next few weeks i will be really annoying asking loads of questions, but any way...... I have just a quickie for now. it is fitted with the full screen sat nav, and i was wondering if you could just let me know a brief over view of the functions. Does it accept post codes? what about speed cameras - does it have known locations??? and how easy is it to update? - can it in fact be updated? aaahhh so many questions. also whats the deal with the voice activated controls? is it for both audio and sat nav? and what functions can you operate via it? well sorry to babble on!!! and thanks for your time. :)

Can't help you with any of your questions myself.........sorry

But Welcome to the Club and good luck with the new car !

Rich

Does it accept post codes? what about speed cameras - does it have known locations??? and how easy is it to update? - can it in fact be updated? aaahhh so many questions. also whats the deal with the voice activated controls? is it for both audio and sat nav? and what functions can you operate via it? well sorry to babble on!!! and thanks for your time. :)

hi

i have a 55 plate spirit so it's probably the same system...

no, it doesn't do post codes... but it does use phone numbers - but it doesn't seem to work very well. yes, it does have known locations. the voice activation works by turning on the sat nav, then pressing the button on the steering wheel - once you hear the bleep you can say "zoom in" and the map will zoom in etc. you can also say stuff like "track up" to go to the next track on the cd, or "radio" etc etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links