Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet - Sunday 11th February

Kev Mc

Following on from this thread, there hasn't been much happening so with the date approaching I think we'd better start getting some numbers down. It's at the Trafford Centre (in case you can't be bothered looking at the other thread) so if you're keen get your name down

1. Kev (Golf GT TDi)

2. Fizz (Civic VTi)

3. DaleV (Camrey)

4. Matt (remains on Dales lap :P)

5. Anne & Les (car depends on who wins the fight)

6. Hou (Starlet Turbo)

7. Ash & Co (in shadow... whatever that might be :lol:)

8. Chris (Yaris)

Edited by Fizz

1. Kev (Golf GT TDi)

2. Fizz (Civic VTi)

Good lineup so far with no Toyota's.. :lol:

Mr Fizz, I'll be going in the camry, not the MR2 ;) and Moff will be going in the back.... being the fluffy dog he is :lol:

Don't ask me, organisation is not my strong point, just tell me where we're going & what time we're getting there & I'll see what I can do.

I went there on Friday to try to get familiar with the journey & (unlike me) got lost going there & then coming back, that was great fun :bye:

According to the website there are 10000 free spaces & if we all have a look here we should just be able to pick a car park & then all meet at it.

Food is not an issue, there's absolutely loads of options from the fast food places such as McDonalds & KFC right through to the posher places like Est Est Est & they're all right next to each other so it's just a case of deciding what every1 fancies & then going there.

As for entertainment, I've only ever gone there because of the shops but there's a big Odeon right next to the restaurants & an arcade pretty close too. There's a Laser Quest with bowling lanes close by as well according to the maps but I've never actually noticed it while I've been there. Again, it's just a case of seeing what every1 wants to do.

Just a couple of clickies, here is the pdf file for info about the resaurants & entertainment & here is the website home page. Got to admit, they've really put the effort in for the website so it's definately worth having a nose at.

Not sure If I can make this now :crybaby: , kinda triple booked myself (with 2 women) for that sunday :eek: .... oh what a fine mess im in now..............

will let ya know

Not sure If I can make this now :crybaby: , kinda triple booked myself (with 2 women) for that sunday :eek: .... oh what a fine mess im in now..............

will let ya know

Bring the women :thumbsup:

Right.. lets get times etc sorted...

The only thing I would say is that it will be pretty busy so the chances of us parking up together might be slim...

Ferrybridge as usual I would have thought as a convoy meet up point. I should be there as long as I dont have to sort anything else out for my property purchase.. :)

will let ya know

Bring the women :thumbsup:

I agree, bring them along, you know it makes sense

Right.. lets get times etc sorted...

The only thing I would say is that it will be pretty busy so the chances of us parking up together might be slim...

Ferrybridge as usual I would have thought as a convoy meet up point. I should be there as long as I dont have to sort anything else out for my property purchase.. :)

Well how does meet at FB services at half 9 for a spot of breakie and then set off about 10 to aim to get there about 11.30 after a steady drive. Then once there decide on food and stuff?

Right...

TraffordCentreParking.jpg

There... thats prolly the best carpark to go for to try and get you all together... there are a couple back there... far enough away from the centre to not be fought over so much.. and there are usually spaces there.

I myself will be hopefully on track at Cadwell (passenger) but have a goodun peeps :thumbsup:

Dad will be there in his Honda. ;)

I will be there in Shadow. ^_^

Give me a call as you pass jnc 20 Rochdale exit then I can convoy with you all. I have missed convoying. We will be sitting on the hard shoulder. B)

Hou, Fizz, Les and Anne I have pm'd you my number. Just please dont forget someone to call meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :rolleyes: or just beep as you pass hehe.

Looking forward to it.

Cant make it peeps.. my apologies... got some important things to do with the house purchase...

Im sure you will all have a good one. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links