Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Everyone

Kenji

Hi everyone, my name's Kenji, 32 years young, I'm from Holland and have recently imported a JZX90 Toyota MarkII TourerV from Japan.

It's powered by a 1JZ-GTE engine, and once I have the boostcontroller hooked up, will be pushing around 350 bhp :yahoo:

Some keywords: GReddy intercooler, HKS Hipermax coilovers, Cusco braces everywhere, Defi gauges.

ResizeofPICT0031.jpg

ResizeofPICT0036.jpg

ResizeofStylingsproject0018.jpg

ResizeofPICT0040.jpg

ResizeofStylingsproject0037.jpg

Things I'll be doing in the coming time:

- sportseats

- new clutch

- full respray (damaged after a large storm two weeks ago, wooden pallet hit te car)

- new DVD headunit

- full audio install

- some minor cosmetics under the bonnet

What's ahead in the future:

- new wheels

- single turbo conversion (T51R turbo)

- 1.5JZ engine, fully built to run 500+ bhp

- full rollcage

What I'll be using the car for? First up, it's my daily driver, so I'll drive her to work and friends. Second, she'll be a showcar, being displayed at several large autosalons in Holland and Belgium (17/18 feb in Utrecht, Holland and 17/18 Mar in Gent, Belgium are the first up) and third, she'll be the occasional doridori car, to have some fun with on track :)

Nothing better than a large 4door barge going sideways:

phrd08no005bpd7-1.jpg

Always been an avid Nissan pilot (first car was a 100NX, second a 245 bhp 200SX S13, and third a Nissan Sil80 (Jap import too) which had 321 bhp (full driftspec). Here's a pic of the Sil80:

Sil80.jpg)

Hope to have fun here and learn a lot about Toyota's. :thumbsup:

You can... imported from Jap land of course like most of the decent cars. :)

Nice choice in motor matey and kepe us updated with the project.

Car looks like a beasty.. :)

Hi everyone, my name's Kenji, 32 years young, I'm from Holland

Second, she'll be a showcar, being displayed at several large autosalons in Holland and Belgium (17/18 feb in Utrecht, Holland and 17/18 Mar in Gent, Belgium are the first up)

Very impressive car you have there, welcome to TOC :)

I often take a trip to Bruges (Brugge) Belgium & we go across to Sluis *which is on the Flanders border of Belgium & Holland if I remember correctly??*. Do you have any web links about info on that autosalon in March? I admit my Flemish/Dutch is poor as I imagine that's what language the page would be in, but it's my partners first language :D

The show is called "100% Tuning" and is held at 17 and 18 March in the Gent Expo in Gent, Belgium.

Pretty cool show, with the best cars from Belgium and Holland (and the occasional Brit and Frenchman).

By the way, here's a short vid of my MarkII (testing if the Traction Control Off button works..... which it does LOL)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links