Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Its Official

Chris.S

Been have my car checked this morning against another Compressor.

The sales guy who's running one drove mine, so as he pulled off the forecourt his exact words were "this feels very different to the demonstrator"

Took it up the main road and he tried accelerating in 3rd, the cars just didnt respond as it should, where as the demo car would wheel spin etc

Seems the Compreesor aint working for some reason :(

Been have my car checked this morning against another Compressor.

The sales guy who's running one drove mine, so as he pulled off the forecourt his exact words were "this feels very different to the demonstrator"

Took it up the main road and he tried accelerating in 3rd, the cars just didnt respond as it should, where as the demo car would wheel spin etc

Seems the Compreesor aint working for some reason :(

chris hi, i have been following your tales of woe with your compressor with some interest as i was seriously thinking of swaping my avensis t3x for something along the lines of a corlla t-sport. i did own an audi a4tdi but this was a total nightmare right ftom the word go,problem after problem and the most aroggant dealers i have ever had the misfortune to shake hands with.

i have to ask would you recommend me to buy one despite your problems and is the compressor a much better car than a t-sport?? good luck with mr.t. wr davies at satfford has a demo compressor on his forecourt wich looks rather nice.

ps. were yor photos taken on clough street car park ? i can smell the oatcakes ,fellow stokie.

WR Davies took it out this morning for me as they've got one so they know how it should be.

Most prob do the repair at work, its just nobody at work has driven a compressor.

Dont get me wrong the car is fantastic, its just not a 200bhp car at the min

And yes i'm a Stokie

WR Davies took it out this morning for me as they've got one so they know how it should be.

Most prob do the repair at work, its just nobody at work has driven a compressor.

Dont get me wrong the car is fantastic, its just not a 200bhp car at the min

And yes i'm a Stokie

Well its a small world, wr davies are a great dealership, very professional and know their stuff.

Hope u get it sorted super quick.

Going to email TTE tomorrow to see if they can give some guidance

Traced the problem at work today, found that whoever installed the compressor left the earth lead diconnected. That meant the magnetic pulley wasnt being triggered.

Drove home tonight and its !Removed! quick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links