Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Pic I Took Of My Car On A Sunny But Cold Day

sphinktar1988

Is this a "Spot the difference" thread? :lol:

I hope that you were not responsible for the Do-nuts on the third NOW picture :rolleyes:

(Beware of Seagulls :lol: )

Don't you love your Yaris then??...............................they look better when they are kept clean ;) :thumbsup:

haha im skint n petrol comes before the car wash :P plus i live in the middle of no where so i can wash it at a jet wash drive 5 miles home it be as bad as it was when i took it :( wonderful countryside :@ grrr

haha im skint n petrol comes before the car wash :P plus i live in the middle of no where so i can wash it at a jet wash drive 5 miles home it be as bad as it was when i took it :( wonderful countryside :@ grrr

Bucket of water and a sponge...........................not too costly

I will bring you a new sponge at the MK meet so you only need the bucket of water ;) :lol:

Keep it clean................they look better :thumbsup:

(I see you did not reply about the do-nuts behind the car in picture 3 :shutit: )

Black SRs look good, don't they? The only difference I can spot is it sitting lower than before.

Dirt just shows its used :lol:

:thumbsup:

A

B) im saying nothing :P i mean empty top floor of a multi story car park nuff said really hehe

lol i look forward to MK it will be dirty by the time i get down there like 2 hours drive from what i can remember :(

lol TTE is main mod everyone does first with SR!

You need to take that nasty protection pack off and debadge it!

Then maybe get colour coded mirrors dude!

Black looks nice tho!

Black would look better clean with the above that adam's said but also black side repeaters or clear ones, front lights with black inside and removed fried egg effect, rears shiney/clear or smoked :D Also brows on front and a black sunstrip and tints! Then this car would be awesome :P

got m3 mirrors off eBay ive sprayed them black to they aint that horrible shiny plastic n smoothed them in to the base plates just on the last coat of paint now so not to long till there on

as for mods

lowered on these spring i got off a mate he did tell me the name but i forgot begins with a K

TTE front bumper soon to be painted properly lol

grille painted black (soon to be t sport)

upcoming mods

finish the sound system off (thread called "new ice")

n like u said debadge n protection strips cause the "NASSSSTY" lol

I think the protection pack strips look okay, but only because its black. That's the reason my T3 is black btw - all the anti-scuff bits and the mirrors come colour-coded :D

A

Nice black SR mate - looks good :thumbsup:

LOL at the TTE front spoiler comment :P

I think the side protectors look okay on the side but need to be removed off the front and rear bumpers :thumbsup:

aye agreed totally lets just hope the paint under is is the same as the 6 year old 109,000mile paint ont he rest of the car lol

ps never try and paint your tte front spoiler with 1 tin of Halfords gloss black paint in the dark u really aint guna win i learn the hard way :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links