Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Never Even Got To Say Goodbye

cfc1

Tried to login to the Gold forums (as you do).. forgetting of course that my Gold membership was nearing it's end... couldn't get in, so it must have ran out :lol:

So.. Gold is another member down :( 1..2..3.. awwwwweeeee didums :lol:

Just outta curiousity does your "GOLD" badge on name tag disappear when it runs out?

Not since the gold membership renewals froze, mine expired donkeys ago

No one can get into Gold mate.

thats why the normal forums are a tad busier :lol:

J

Gold works for me, just had a browse around.. or was it a temporary problem? :unsure:

Gold works for me, just had a browse around.. or was it a temporary problem? :unsure:

We are unable to pay for our renewal of gold membership to support the forum, I think it is being phased out... So every day a couple of golds get locked out the forum as membership expires.

No one can get into Gold mate.

thats why the normal forums are a tad busier :lol:

J

No. Basically, you can't sign up for gold for the time being due to big changes that are going to be happening, so the people who signed up can still use the forums etc but then as their membership expires, they can't sign up for another year. Once all of the memberships have expired there's going to be a new system in place :thumbsup:

Just outta curiousity does your "GOLD" badge on name tag disappear when it runs out?

well for some reason mine disappeared last night :s along with the larger PM box.l only seems to be me tho :huh:

well for some reason mine disappeared last night :s along with the larger PM box.l only seems to be me tho :huh:

You musta sold an admin a dodgy PC! :P

Just popped over to Gold. Not a lot going in there but I did spot the Loch Ness Monster, a few tumbleweeds and a Britney CD from when she was good.

Yeah, it was swept into a corner by the bar, along with most of mine! :lol:

Oh and trying to get a drink nowadays is terrible!

With regards to gold membership going forward, it would be nice to have an update on any new initiatives. It could even be implemented now and all current gold members get shifted over to the new scheme on a pro-rata basis etc etc..

I've wanted to go gold for a long time now and I'm not prepared to pay for silver only to see the new scheme implemented shortly afterwards and end up stuck on the lower level.

With regards to gold membership going forward, it would be nice to have an update on any new initiatives. It could even be implemented now and all current gold members get shifted over to the new scheme on a pro-rata basis etc etc..

I've wanted to go gold for a long time now and I'm not prepared to pay for silver only to see the new scheme implemented shortly afterwards and end up stuck on the lower level.

My point exactly... Sadly posted in Gold, so non-goldies can't see it, but click here for my post a few days ago... To which I am still waiting a response by the way... <_<

Would anyone care to share with us great unwashed?

Les replied, basically saying we haven't been forgotten, and to be patient.

Thanks for the reply Les, but I got a couple more questions (and a sarccy comment! :P )

Patience is a virtue.... as they say ;)

I just lost my Gold membership too.... forgot it was my three-year Tociversary :lol: But then Gold was dead before - don't say its all picked up now - I'll be gutted I'm missing out on gossip! :lol:

It would also be nice for the rest of us Gold but not so Gold to know too <_< :(

Not a big secret Dave ;)

Here's a copy of my post :thumbsup:

We haven’t forgotten you guys honest.

Steve is still sorting out a future subscription package that with hopefully satisfy existing as well as future members but as you can appreciate it would be pointless just throwing anything up as this would only cause problems, so please persevere for a little while longer ;)

By the way, my Gold expires sometime in 2008 :o

Les (GIDDLEPIN)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links