Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Talk About Lambo City...

Fizz

So you look at this and think yeah... nice impressive gathering... B)

lambojamfront.jpg

Then you look at this and think... whoa... :blink::ph34r:

LamboJam.jpg

:drool::afro::Jumpy:

who are the two muppets with the horrible lime green ones though...

Dont mess with the lime mate... they are absolutely stunning in the flesh!... Saw one as soon as they came out here in Bradford... and my god it was impressive and suited the car down to the ground! :drool:

Dont mess with the lime mate... they are absolutely stunning in the flesh!... Saw one as soon as they came out here in Bradford... and my god it was impressive and suited the car down to the ground! :drool:

:lol: really.

Its just if i was spending that kinda cash on a car lime wouldn't even be considered you know !

:!Removed!: :thumbsup:

Its just if i was spending that kinda cash on a car lime wouldn't even be considered you know !

If i was going to spend that kinda monies on a car i would make sure its a colour that stands out the most to show off and rightly so! :lol:

If i was going to spend that kinda monies on a car i would make sure its a colour that stands out the most to show off and rightly so! :lol:

Maybe if you asked nice they would do it in Honda Burgundy :!Removed!: :lol:

Yeah thats a fair shout - you want folk to see what you've spent the cash on - the orange s wicked though

Ever seen Missy Elliots Lime green one ??? (pimped!!)

:thumbsup:

Nice pics. I was thinking of trading in the Yaris for one but they're obviously a bit common, aren't they? :lol:

Heaven, ill have front black 1 please!!

Trust you to choose the one that dont have propper lambo doors! :lol:

Notice how its bigger brothers are showing off whereas he is sat there in a sulk... :P

I'll take one of the blue ones... Countach, Diabolo or Murcielago... Im not fussy! :P

The lime looks stunning on the Murci... also the sky blue colour too :P... oh who cares... I'd takeone in any colour.... even brown! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links