Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Confusion On Manual Year

den9112

hi, i have a 1995 rav4 3 door gx nreg . i have seen manuals on Amazon for a 1996 -2000 manual for the rav4 , i have purchased the book could any one tell me if it ill cover muy 1995 model . thanks

hi, i have a 1995 rav4 3 door gx nreg . i have seen manuals on amazon for a 1996 -2000 manual for the rav4 , i have purchased the book could any one tell me if it ill cover muy 1995 model . thanks

I bought the manual as well for my '94 RAV GX 3 door

I've found that it covers most things although I believe it was written for the American market. My copy is now well marked with oily fingerprints ! I even lent it to my friendly garage whilst they did some work on the car (I don't use Toyo dealers as the local mob were crooks and had their franchise removed.

hi, i have a 1995 rav4 3 door gx nreg . i have seen manuals on amazon for a 1996 -2000 manual for the rav4 , i have purchased the book could any one tell me if it ill cover muy 1995 model . thanks

I bought the manual as well for my '94 RAV GX 3 door

I've found that it covers most things although I believe it was written for the American market. My copy is now well marked with oily fingerprints ! I even lent it to my friendly garage whilst they did some work on the car (I don't use Toyo dealers as the local mob were crooks and had their franchise removed.

thanks for taking time to reply .

Mechanically the RAV4 was unchanged from 1994 unto 1999, it did get a facelift around 1996 but that was front and rear lights, bumpers, trim and spec...all the oily bits stayed the same :thumbsup: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links