Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Complete Rear Bumper!

mromecin

Some drunk idiot bashed my car last night while i was in it stationary down a one way round and subsequently damaged the rear end. Just out of curiosity how much to replace the whole rear bumper and have it sprayed and fitted! :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

P.S. I did manage to get the blokes details, well a phone number and his reg. Apart from that he just ignored me and stumbled into his house!

Go to his house and get money off him mate or say you will take it as an insurance claim!

same as SR Kid says, when i had a little dent on my read (reversed onto an oncoming car :P) i got quoated in between £250 and £300 for new rear bumber sprayed and fitted.

in the end i had this decent guy recommended and he reshaped, fillered and sprayed it for £80 and it looks good as new lol

• 5 months later...

Never finished this post off.

Well in the end i made and insurance claim against him and notified the police, eventually got a cheque for the repair. The bloke ignored all contact from my insurance company and his, he also sold the van that bumped me within the next few days! Pondering when to get my car fixed i was subsequently shunted from behind at a round-about, it was so bad i couldn't open my rear doors. The lady who did it has a new ford focus with not even a scratch!

But all fixed now, she admitted full liability (don't know how she couldn't off!) and i managed to pocket the money from the previous crash!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links