Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yipeeee!

ajmcclean16

GOT my new Aygo Black today and i LOVE IT!!!

oh my god it has glitter that is sooooo coool, im finding all these quirky fun things about it i am sooooo happy!

Lets just hope it dont leak lol

xxx :drool::thumbsup::yahoo::toast:

Black looks awesome when it is clean but I know I am not that good once the novelty of a new car wears off to be out there every week with the polish!

Nice one! The Aygo looks cool in black. :yes:

Piccies?

Hi,

Good choice :thumbsup:

The black paint does look amazing in the sunshine, but it does become a pain to keep clean, ( dust and watermarks etc)

While it is still new get some high quality polish and an extra protector coating ( Autoglym, Zymol etc) on it and that will really help to keep it looking sweet.

I am always amazed at how good my Aygo looks after a good Sunday morning wash and wipe down.

Has your face started to ache from all the grinning your doing while your driving? :D

Don't worry about other drivers staring at you either. They're just jealous

Cheers

Tim

Hi,

Good choice :thumbsup:

The black paint does look amazing in the sunshine, but it does become a pain to keep clean, ( dust and watermarks etc)

While it is still new get some high quality polish and an extra protector coating ( Autoglym, Zymol etc) on it and that will really help to keep it looking sweet.

I am always amazed at how good my Aygo looks after a good Sunday morning wash and wipe down.

Has your face started to ache from all the grinning your doing while your driving? :D

Don't worry about other drivers staring at you either. They're just jealous

Cheers

Tim

OH MY GOD

i just cant stop smiling :D :D :D

everything about it makes me happy the way it growls well purrs when u start to drive, the gorgeous nippiness of it and just how cute cute cute it is. i am ever so pleased with my aygo my fav car used to be my black corsa but this is in an eliment of its own its WICKED by far my most fav car in the world!

and it doesnt leak yipeeee ha!

i will get some pics and put em on! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links