Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Did you know?

WOODY

If you have an import with two lines down the windscreen they are an aerial and not heated windscreen as I was told(boy was I gullable or whot).As the electric one on mine has a broken interior I pluged the other one in and it works a treat.

Thats why I started this topic so you could show me all the little things on the MR that I need to know(and so you lot could show how clever you are).

• 2 months later...

just laughing over old topics...

trust you've found out you can use a paper clip to short two of the pins to get the motor to show you what is wrong according to the ecu...

I just got an MR2 Turbo, Left hand drive of course considering I'm a yank. I'm just learning the ropes now. I have an 89 Turbo Rx-7 too, and a 91 Nissan 180sx with the sr20det, but so far the Mr2 seems to have the most potential. I've thought about selling them all and getting a WRX STi or somthing, but I love playing with older cars that need love. New cars leave me feeling totally un-needed. I get the feeling that I will break more than I can fix. That's why I sold my 2001 Type-R integra. The darn thing was too put together from the factory. It didn't need any mods or work, what fun is that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links