Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Virgin Media Problems..

JappyBeast

Please help! Just got in from work and the internet isnt working, is anyone else having problems? The website says they are doing work on it but i would like 2 know if its a problem my end.

Cant even get on xbox live!

im using my mobile at the moment!

nope, just logged in to the Virgin Media connection in Manchester with no probs

http://gps.virgin.net/service-announcements/status

but I do remember them telling me that they were planing to upgrade everyones account, already done mine

10MB BB, Large TV and Free Off Peek calls for £24 month

The server status on that link says planned outtage week comencing 9th of april with national outages. Hope my modem aint broken. :(

You dont know how much u need something till its gone!

Working yet??

Sometimes things just stop working for some reason.

I used to have cable in Edinburgh and it went down for a few days. Also ADSL went down for two weeks once!! Argh!

The most it's been down here for is about 10mins.

But yeah.... when it goes, it really annoys you! lol

From Virgin Website......

Virgin Media is committed to maintain and upgrade our Broadband network, There is a requirement to carry out maintenance and upgrades to parts of the network that may cause customers to experience a brief loss of connection, while the work is carried out.

The following work will take place between 12am Monday 9th April and 12am Sunday 15th April

On the morning of Tuesday the 10th April between midnight and 6 AM, Network improvements will result in a loss of service in Hemel Hempstead, Salford, Derby, Colchester, Ipswich, Bromley, South London and the surrounding areas.

On the morning of Wednesday the 11th April between midnight and 6 AM, Network improvements will result in a loss of service in Hemel Hempstead, Leicester, Lichfield and the surrounding areas. Updates to the virginmedia.com homepage may result in a brief loss of services. Server updates in Oxford, Peterbrough, Poplar, Renfrew, Southampton and the surrounding areas may result in a delay in provisioning Cable Modem services.

On the morning of Thursday the 12th April between midnight and 6 AM, Network improvements will result in a loss of service in Belfast East, Reading, Cowcaddens, Hemel Hempstead, Portsmouth, Oxford and the surrounding areas. Server updates in Middlesbrough. Nottingham, Northampton and the surrounding areas may result in a delay in provisioning Cable Modem services.

On the morning of Saturday the 14th April between midnight and 6 AM, Essential database maintenance will result in a loss of registration services.

On the morning of Sunday the 15th April between midnight and 6 AM, Essential database maintenance will result in a loss of registration services.

Virgin Media would like to apologise for any inconvenience that these planned works may cause.

Our telly & internet was down on Saturday, I was out most of the day though luckily so I didn't miss it for long, came on about an hour after they said it would which wasn;t bad considering

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links