Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where's My Post?!

Jimlad

No, not a post on here, but actual post from the post office.... lol.

I'm waiting on so many things being delivered that I would have thought should have been here by now, that I'm wondering if there's some sort of delay/backlog with the postal service at the moment?

Im waiting for a parcel which should have been here on Saturday (assuming sender posted it when he said).

I don't know of any backlog for sure but there may well be a little still from the bank holidays. Certainly a few of my customers have been receiving less mail than usual last week but it seems to have returned to normal.

In my area there are big changes being implemented in the sorting offices and the new EU regulations are being partly blamed for mail getting to the offices later.

Then they have the cheak to offer us a 1% pay rise whilst the Bank of England announce RPI is at 3.1%.

Needless to say, morale is a bit low so give your posty a bacon butty! :thumbsup:

No, not a post on here, but actual post from the post office.... lol.

I'm waiting on so many things being delivered that I would have thought should have been here by now, that I'm wondering if there's some sort of delay/backlog with the postal service at the moment?

Its all on eBay mate!

:lol:

I'm waiting on a few things coming too.. got my new wheels though ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links